AT&T snags General Motors' OnStar con...

AT&T snags General Motors' OnStar contract from Verizon Wireless, will provide faster...

There are 2 comments on the Weyburn Review story from Feb 25, 2013, titled AT&T snags General Motors' OnStar contract from Verizon Wireless, will provide faster.... In it, Weyburn Review reports that:

AT&T Inc. is scoring a win over rival Verizon Wireless as it takes over the contract to supply wireless connections to cars with General Motors' OnStar service.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Weyburn Review.

One way or another

United States

#1 Feb 26, 2013
I wonder if Verizon would like to know of At+t's seedy side.

Since: May 13

Ahmedabad, India

#2 Jun 21, 2013
Such new contract should be going on. That has to happen and after some time few other changes are also going to go now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science / Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 34 min Thinking 8,145
News Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 34 min polymath257 179,323
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 43 min polymath257 27,336
News So, about that asteroid near Earth... (Feb '13) 2 hr tiger_-_dad 24
Is Time An Illusion? (May '10) 4 hr Osmius 9,763
News Canada's secret bid to stop Russian hackers 7 hr Tm Clm the Turd 1
News Implantable device translates thought into acti... 11 hr jeanette buckland 1
More from around the web