What does the PS3 have that the XBOX 360 doesn't?

Aug 5, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Answerbag

Well there controllers work on bluetooth and there are other settings within the system to configure other bluetooth devices. via Answerbag

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of106
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frank Lopez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2008

Judged:

I AM THE ULTIMATE GAMER
frrg

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2008

Judged:

the ps3 dominates the xbox because ps3 has the following things that the xbox cant
the ps3 you can download videos music and pictures
free online
it ends up being cheaper than xbox and in the end it starts to look better

Since: May 08

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2008

Judged:

Yea ps3 is way better free online and also is coming out with a feature called home a free online comunity its set to come out this fall hopefully and call of duty four online rocks
j-dizzy14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2008

Judged:

does the ps3 really have free online without paying no money at all?
con

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

Judged:

cool
UNKNOWN

Brighton, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2008

Judged:

the ps3 has blue ray woo hoo
UNKNOWN

Brighton, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2008

Judged:

GO AUSTRAILA
Eliseo7569

Roosevelt, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

Judged:

And the PS3 also uses Bluetooth - I don't think you can do that on a 360.
johni

Epping, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

what does xbox 360 have better than ps3
max

Seal Harbor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

does the ps3 really have the new tech. can you really break or scratch your games and still play it on the ps3 like it was just bought.i have the ps3 40gb. does it cost money to play online games. If anyone really knows these answers please say
Xbox FAn

Barrie, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2008

Judged:

Sure th ps3 is an impressive machine. I really don't need bluray. Wifi??? I have a five foot internet cable that works great. SD slots??? My mp3 player has an sd slot and it works when I plug it into my 360. Bluetooth?? My free with service cell phone has bluetooth. Not to omention the xbox wireless headset works great. Sony's online is still substandard. You will notice all the PS3 fan answers hear. The guys with there Xbox's are actually playing games, not surfing the internet, bored. Like I said the PS3 is a nice machine (really) Bang for your buck, 360 ANYDAY!!!!!!!!!BTW You can listen to your own music while doing ANYTHING, with the 360. The new update coming 8 days away for the 360 makes the 360 that much better!!!
Gerry from Jamaica

Portmore, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2008

Judged:

Yow Xbox FAn, i'm a neutral person who hasnt even bought one of the consoles yet and u r talking alot of biased BS. I am really wanting to buy an xbox 360 now bcuz i can get it for $200 but the after all the upgrades i'll end up spending another $400. The PS3 is definately better now that i see wat Microsoft is up to. Xbox360 doesnt come with wi-fi...that sucks!!! Xbox360 doesnt have BluRay...that sucks!!! xbox HD doesnt get more than 120GB...that sucks!!! PS3 comes with everything u'll ever think of. with an xbox360 wireless controller u have 2 depend on battery life. PS3, u can easily convert to wired with a USB cable. PS3 is a more powerful machine! Come on! PS3 is about being patient, saving ur money and making a good investment. 360 keeps u spending! Bill Gates is smart. Don't be so biased...admit that the PS3 is better. I hate listening to people like u talk like that! Ur cell phone has bluetooth??? So what??? Value for money is whats being discussed here. And the PS3 controller is still more comfortable...just to add more detail. I'm gonna buy an xbox 360 anyway, simply bcuz i can resell it for a nice profit where i live. Eventually i think i'll invest in a PS3. I'm not biased at all, just think about it!
Gerry from Jamaica

Portmore, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2008

Judged:

btw! how much money have u spent on just batteries since u had an xbox 360? If they even made a cellphone-like battery pack it wouldnt be so bad, but u have to be using AA batteries. I wouldnt be surprized if Microsoft has a contract with Duracel...these people r not stupid...think about it! Playstation 3 is the best!!! Sony should just merge with Apple and keep kickin Microsoft's ass! I think Microsoft is too greedy!!! Quietly hustling ur money. Why should i have to pay $150 or more just to get my computer to operate. Microsoft needs to stop this! If they don't stop, i'm sure piracy won't stop. Apple to the world!!! Ok, i'm straying from the point, but just to open up ur eyes a bit more.
steve jobs sucks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2008

Judged:

sony and apple merge, interesting idea but I doubt
jobs would be able to follow the japanese business
model or visa versa
Leroy Jenkins

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2009

Judged:

No...I am
Frank Lopez wrote:
I AM THE ULTIMATE GAMER
ps3 all day

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2009

the ps3 has everything better then the 360.... for example free online play. you might have to spend 100 more on a ps3 then a 360 but buying the online cards for the 360 will become more than 100 in a year. bill gates dint become a billionare by being stupid. but the people who buy the 360 are the stupid ones
M_J SAYS UR GAY

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

Judged:

IMA GET A PS3 :D WOOTWOOT
PSP RULES ALL UR ASSES
NO NEED FOR A TV,
NO NEED FOR WIRES,
NO NEED FOR UMD GAMES, I GOT MEMORY CARD
NO NEED FOR INTANET WHEN U CAN steal it (i borrow)
U CAN PLAY WITH FRIENDS FROM DIFFERENT CONSOLS
SO WAT IM REALLY TRYING TO SAY IS
||!!SONY!!||
LOL LOVE U ALL HAHAHAAHHAAHHA
CACA

Ventura, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

Judged:

ps3 ftw!
ojeezy316

La Grange, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2009

xbox is the poor mans ps3
XxTiestoxX

Corby, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

I have a Xbox 360 and i don't know if i should sell it and buy a Ps3 i got 3 controls 2 wire
less and 1 with a wire, a xbox stand and a holder for 6 games j got 7 games to come with it a pilot and a memory card 40 gb. please answer.??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of106
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Science / Technology Forum right now

Search the Science / Technology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Should evolution be taught in high school? (Feb '08) 1 hr Serah 168,564
Is the galaxy full of Earths? 1 hr discocrisco 1
Is Time An Illusion? (May '10) 3 hr shinningelectr0n 4,822
Online Shopping Across Borders Offers Growth Op... 4 hr Philip Cohen 2
Nitrogen Powered Hybrid Automobile (Dec '11) 5 hr When iStealing Legal 124
How Social Media Overload Can Lead to Break-Ups 5 hr Airtime 1
Blackhatworld Rocks - dailynews (Oct '08) 7 hr Film streaming 7
•••
•••