'Antichrist' followers show loyalty with '666' tattoos

Surrounded by a mob of news cameras, a group of smiling, well-dressed church members crowded into a South Beach storefront parlor on a recent muggy evening and got matching tattoos of their prophet's symbol: ... Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
4Christ

United States

#1 Feb 23, 2007
I believe that this guy is wrong. If the members would only open their eyes and read the Bible correctly, they would know that this guy is only bringing them closer to hell. WAKE UP AMERICA!
God 357

Sebring, FL

#2 Mar 8, 2007
What in the workd is going on eith you people in bible clearly says he will come and go against every thing holy and all bible belivers know that the number 666 is the sign of the beast so why wear it.
LAWL

Orange, NJ

#3 Apr 4, 2007
I think if the guy wants to do something, do it correctly. I've been watching the news on him, and he's such an idiot. lol, I just wish I knew his e-mail address and tell him he's contradicting himself over and over again.
Feltyb

Stanton, CA

#4 Apr 5, 2007
I can't believe that any one is paying attention to this idiot, It's like me saying I'm Napoleon or something...what a whack job! This totally proves ALL religions are wacky and stupid some more than others. Never forget those wacky Mormons and Jehova's Witnesses...they crack me up...!!!!
steph

Garden Grove, CA

#5 Apr 10, 2007
this man is crazy. he is making a business
out of the bible
4Christ wrote:
I believe that this guy is wrong. If the members would only open their eyes and read the Bible correctly, they would know that this guy is only bringing them closer to hell. WAKE UP AMERICA!
speed bump

United States

#6 Apr 11, 2007
steph wrote:
this man is crazy. he is making a business
out of the bible
<quoted text>
oh and that is soo new, loll
Tys

Salem, IN

#7 Apr 25, 2007
God 357 wrote:
What in the workd is going on eith you people in bible clearly says he will come and go against every thing holy and all bible belivers know that the number 666 is the sign of the beast so why wear it.
The number 666 is not the sign of the beast. No where in the Bible does it say. that. The mark of the beast is not told what it looks like. But the thing about the mark is that it is good to have. The mark of the beast protects you from what the beast is coming to do. So if you have the Mark, then you are safe from the beasts evil works
REV. 7:3 - "Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God."
The "seal" or "mark" is to protect you. Check out Ezekial 9:1-6- Then the LORD thundered,“Bring on the men appointed to punish the city! Tell them to bring their weapons with them!” 2 Six men soon appeared from the upper gate that faces north, each carrying a deadly weapon in his hand. With them was a man dressed in linen, who carried a writer’s case at his side. They all went into the Temple courtyard and stood beside the bronze altar. 5 Then I heard the LORD say to the other men,“Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! 6 Kill them all—old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin right here at the Temple.” So they began by killing the seventy leaders. This is a story on the OT that talks about a "mark" being put on those who will not die. Pretty cool stuff.
and I want to put this plug in for the Anti-Christ...what a load of crap...haha
jcy

Muntinlupa, Philippines

#8 Jun 12, 2007
of course those with the mark 666 on their foreheads will not be harmed. If i am the beast will i harm my comrades? of course not. those with the marks are satan's followers so how come satan will harm his followers if he does that then there will be no more anti-christ! get it. you are fooling yourself you know. what satan wants from you is your life to be wasted. he tries so hard to bring a lot of people down in hell coz he don't want to be alone suffering the torment. now if you have that mark - you've already had a lot in satan's real state.
Tys wrote:
<quoted text>
The number 666 is not the sign of the beast. No where in the Bible does it say. that. The mark of the beast is not told what it looks like. But the thing about the mark is that it is good to have. The mark of the beast protects you from what the beast is coming to do. So if you have the Mark, then you are safe from the beasts evil works
REV. 7:3 - "Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God."
The "seal" or "mark" is to protect you. Check out Ezekial 9:1-6- Then the LORD thundered,“Bring on the men appointed to punish the city! Tell them to bring their weapons with them!” 2 Six men soon appeared from the upper gate that faces north, each carrying a deadly weapon in his hand. With them was a man dressed in linen, who carried a writer’s case at his side. They all went into the Temple courtyard and stood beside the bronze altar. 5 Then I heard the LORD say to the other men,“Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! 6 Kill them all—old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin right here at the Temple.” So they began by killing the seventy leaders. This is a story on the OT that talks about a "mark" being put on those who will not die. Pretty cool stuff.
jcy

Muntinlupa, Philippines

#9 Jun 12, 2007
Revelation 13:18 (kjv)
here is wisdom. let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six.
-people, jesus christ is coming now very soon. most of the signs that he gave us (according to the 4 gospels- matthew, mark, luke, john) are now keep on happening, it is the time to accept jesus christ as your personal savior and ask for forgiveness then repent from your sins. Rom 10:13 says for whosoever shall call upon the name of the lord shall be saved. its not yet to late.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#10 Jul 1, 2007
Only in Miami.....

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#11 Jul 1, 2007
This guy is a crock. I wouldn't waste publicity on him.
finkr3

AOL

#12 Jul 3, 2007
I thank this guy crazy or what. {666} is the makering of the beast of that it said in bible on the foreheads. He is crazy ......
Sphinx612

Rocky Point, NC

#13 Aug 7, 2007
Tys wrote:
<quoted text>
Revelations 13:18
Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.
Miss HR

Miami, FL

#14 Aug 7, 2007
What the...?
American

Springfield, MO

#15 Aug 7, 2007
As in the days of Noah. This one is a fake and a joke on top of it! Yet as you see many follow. Just think the following when the real anti-Christ appears. Praise the Lord Christ Jesus just as He said it would be!
crossroads

Morden, Canada

#16 Aug 28, 2007
who here beleives that the song stairway to Heaven backwards has a evil message of satan
Christian in Ohio

Greenville, OH

#17 Aug 29, 2007
John 10:10
Jesus Quotes:
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy: I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
Please pray against the evil one. No one will enter heaven except through Jesus Christ (The one yet to come)!
IbelongtoGOD

Jefferson, GA

#18 Sep 20, 2007
WAKE UP AMERICA. These are the times that the Bible, the word of God, are talking about. We know that Satan would do anything and use anybody to drag all of you to Hell with Him. But God, JesusChrist, tells you in 1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denieth the Father and the Son. As we can see from the declarations of this evil man in Miami Florida, who calls himself God, and is no one but a deceiver and Satan himself, he says he is God and the anticrist. But yet what he doesn't know is that he is nothing but a fool trying to make fools out of all of those who know very little about God and his promises to us. Also, 2 John 1:7
For many deceivers have entered into the world who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. THIS IS WHAT THIS MAN IS - A DECEIVER. PLEASE DO NOT LET HIM DECEIVE YOU. I SUGGEST YOU TO FIND A BIBLE AND LET GOD SPEAK TO YOU THE TRUTH. KNOW THAT YOU WILL ONLY SEEK THE TRUTH FROM GOD HIMSELF. WHY DONT YOU ASK HIM? SEEK SALVATION ONLY FROM HIM. IN OTHERS, YOU WILL ONLY FIND DEATH, ETERNAL DEATH, IN HELL. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? THIS IS THE TRUTH, WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT. ISN'T IT EASIER TO BELIEVE? THE TRUTH, WHICH IS THE BIBLE, IS SALVATION. THAT IS GODS PURPOSE. GOD BLESS YOU !!!!!!!!
kristin

Westmoreland, TN

#20 Sep 24, 2007
amen! these people are crazy they are all going to hell!!!!
Raven

Rock Island, TN

#21 Oct 3, 2007
Hail Satan thats all i have to say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nueva Esperanza, El Salvador Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rains add reality touch to landslide drill (Apr '08) Mar '09 WUSA9 Newscaster 3
1 (Sep '08) Sep '08 mark alfaro 3
Upstate NY minister accused of selling fake gre... (Jan '07) Feb '07 Terry Grogan 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Nueva Esperanza, El Salvador People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••