Can Vitamin D Reduce Black Women's Br...

Can Vitamin D Reduce Black Women's Breast Cancer Risk?

There are 3 comments on the NewsOne story from Apr 6, 2012, titled Can Vitamin D Reduce Black Women's Breast Cancer Risk?. In it, NewsOne reports that:

Black women who want to protect themselves against breast cancer may soon be able to turn to vitamin D to help them fight against the disease, researchers say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOne.

“look up and laugh”

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#1 Apr 7, 2012
I urge people who are considering using Vit D to follow directions and not double up. WEBMD is a good site with alot of information. Vitamin D is not a water soluable vitamin, its fat soluable like A and E.

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Apr 7, 2012
Another tip stop consuming stuff with high fructose that shit is cancer friendly.

“Maat's my principle”

Since: Jan 12

#3 Apr 7, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vitamin D Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vitamin D and Erectile Dysfunction (Jun '12) Oct 27 rockstarv2 19
News Eat these foods to nourish your skin (Mar '14) Oct '15 HippoAttack 3
News Good sleep is key to good sex (Mar '15) Jun '15 medicationsforall 5
News Vitamin D May Play a Role in Erectile Dysfunction (Jun '12) Mar '15 joshjonhson 12
News Got the college blues? Student depression linke... (Jan '15) Jan '15 kal 1
News Vitamin D Deficiency And Prostate Cancer (May '14) Aug '14 Spotted Girl 24
News Vitamin D deficiency 'may be important risk fac... (Aug '12) Jun '14 Abram 19
More from around the web