Why Chiropractic? Part 3, or, The Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything

Feb 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Mississauga

Ok, here we are with our final input to the "I still don't completely get it but I feel better when I go" Chiropractic Trilogy.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

From the article, "Chiropractors report patients not just getting better from neck and back pain, but improving their headaches, digestion (colic, IBS, indigestion), breathing (asthma, COPD, emphysema), allergies, sleep, sexual function, mental stress levels, etc."

These dumb ass quacks need to be investigated for making unsubstantiated claims.

COPD? Sexual function?

What bunch of quacks.
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

Wisdom wrote:
From the article, "Chiropractors report patients not just getting better from neck and back pain, but improving their headaches, digestion (colic, IBS, indigestion), breathing (asthma, COPD, emphysema), allergies, sleep, sexual function, mental stress levels, etc."
These dumb ass quacks need to be investigated for making unsubstantiated claims.
COPD? Sexual function?
What bunch of quacks.
Dumb ass wisdom--hasn't practiced any sort of health care a day in his creepy life, yet dispenses valuable information about chiropractic--of which he has NO knowledge. None.
Read my other posts where wisdom said he was glad Dr. Pisko died and to put a diaper in his coffin. Not making this up. This is what YOUR wisdom said. I don't want' anything to do with a depraved creep like that. Imagine ANY civil person saying they were glad this chiropractor died, then calling him a quack to put a diaper in his coffin. Not making this up. Just go back to the Topix post about Dr. Pisko--you'll see what wisdom wrote. The prick.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

I guess you're another quack who defends this bull crap? COPD? Sexual dysfunction?

Since you claim I don't know about chiropractic, please enlighten us about which chiropractic technique YOU use to treat sexual dysfunction.

Go ahead big mouth ... enlighten us.

Oh and you can stop beating your wife.

"Chirotalk" is the chiropractor's best medicine.
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

Wisdom wrote:
I guess you're another quack who defends this bull crap? COPD? Sexual dysfunction?
Since you claim I don't know about chiropractic, please enlighten us about which chiropractic technique YOU use to treat sexual dysfunction.
Go ahead big mouth ... enlighten us.
Oh and you can stop beating your wife.
"Chirotalk" is the chiropractor's best medicine.
Dumb ass wisdom--hasn't practiced any sort of health care a day in his creepy life, yet dispenses valuable information about chiropractic--of which he has NO knowledge. None.
Read the other posts where wisdom said he was glad Dr. Pisko died and to 'empty his chiropractic diaper in his coffin'. Not making this up. This is what YOUR wisdom said. I don't want' anything to do with a depraved creep like that. Imagine ANY civil person saying they were glad this chiropractor died, then calling him a quack to put a diaper in his coffin. Not making this up. Just go back to the Topix post about Dr. Pisko--you'll see what wisdom wrote. The prick.
Wisdom

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

As I thought, another empty post from the chiroquacker.

Good try though. that would likely get you an A+ at your quackery school.
Aerial View

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Wisdom wrote:
As I thought, another empty post from the chiroquacker.
Good try though. that would likely get you an A+ at your quackery school.
As promised, I will repeat this post hundreds if not thousands of times. Everyone has to know how depraved 'wisdom the creep' is.

Off topic, but this has to be mentioned again.
Another topix reported the death of a Paul Pisko, D.C. a true humanitarian and a great chiropractor.
He was 44 years old.
Here is what wisdom wrote about his death:
"He was just a quack -- good riddance!
Empty his chiropractic diaper into his COFFIN!"

The above is an EXACT quote from wisdom. Why would ANYONE take advice from such a depraved prick? Three days ago wisdom said he was going skiing. Where? Massachusetts? And where did wisdom's next post originate? You know, that post where he said he was glad Dr. Pisko died and that they should put a diaper in his coffin? You guessed it--Massachusetts.

As I've been telling you all along. Wisdom knows nothing about chiropractic. He failed in his life and is now taking it out on successful chiropractors. EVERYTHING wisdom writes is a lie.
Again, refer to what he said about Dr. Pisko, then just ignore everything wisdom writes from now on.
I'll be posting this hundreds, if not thousands of times in a row. Everyone has to know what kind of jerk wisodm really is. Beyond depraved. He's a despicable excuse for a human. Wisdom truly is a step below human excrement. Imagine anyone else writing they're glad a good man died and to "empty his chiropractic diaper into his coffin." Wisdom wrote that! He did. Just go back a few posts. NOW do you see what I've been telling you all along.
You will see this post thousands of times.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fish Oil Discussions

Search the Fish Oil Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Does Fish Oil Really Improve Mental Health? (Sep '12) Jan '14 landon 2
Are supplements good or bad and how much should... Dec '13 Manny 1
Can a Fish a Day Keep the Doctor Away? Nov '13 Successful Chiropractor 9
Fish oil slows prostate cancer xenograft growth... Nov '13 healthy_henry 1
Age-by-age guide to your man's health (Jul '13) Sep '13 Fathom this 25
Krill Oil Beats Fish Oil for Glucose Control (Sep '11) Aug '13 paul SHYKORA arts 4
Uh oh: Omega-3 Fatty Acids Tied to Aggressive P... (Jul '13) Jul '13 john_ellingson 2
•••
•••
•••
•••