Biohit Oyj has been granted a methods...

Biohit Oyj has been granted a methods patent related to GastroPanel in China

There are 1 comment on the CisionWire story from Sep 25, 2012, titled Biohit Oyj has been granted a methods patent related to GastroPanel in China. In it, CisionWire reports that:

Biohit Oyj Company Announcement Biohit Oyj has been granted a methods patent related to GastroPanel in China Main Market, 2012-09-25 17:00 CEST -- Biohit Oyj, stock exchange release, 25.9.2012, EET 18:00 Biohit Oyj was recently granted a patent protecting the GastroPanel invention in China.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CisionWire.

Chris H

Rochdale, UK

#1 Sep 27, 2012
Ive just been diagnosed with H-Pylori after suffering iron deficiency/ anaemia. urns out I have gastritis/ H.Pylori infection. I had UC 24 years ago and ended up with no colon, am now wondering.....
Ihave a script waiting for triple therapy at the docs.What am I getting into??
Have experienced bloating, low mood, listlessness and apathy over the past 2 years , on and off, but am over 60 and there may be other causes of those stmptoms.My diet is good I thought, but does include gluten, rice, soya and sugars. I will let you know how this progresses.C

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supplement Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How to calm IBS without prescription drugs (Jan '13) Jan 4 lorry lazzaro 21
News Move over matcha, here are the top foods that'l... Dec '16 Marcavage s Emission 3
Do you take Omega-3? Do you use a 7-day pill pl... Dec '16 Anonymous 1
News Put down the smokes: New rule prohibits smoking... Dec '16 Markey fife 7
News Aloe Vera for weight loss (Sep '11) Nov '16 Anushka varduaz 21
News Vitamin D doesn't prevent disease for most, stu... Nov '16 VitaminD 1
News Vitamin D May Help Children With Autism Nov '16 VitaminD 1
More from around the web