Best Dog Food Choices

Best Dog Food Choices

There are 7 comments on the Buzzle.com story from Mar 16, 2011, titled Best Dog Food Choices. In it, Buzzle.com reports that:

There are several varieties of dog food available in the market, but what we need are the correct dog food choices.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buzzle.com.

Tom Wilson

Amara, Romania

#1 Mar 21, 2011
I think the correct dog food choice is homemade dog food. Dr. John Miller wrote an awsome book about this: http://3cctc.cjb.net/
Rita

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Mar 23, 2011
When I cook stew, I always give my dog some mixed with her kibble. She loves it.
Anonymous

Winder, GA

#7 Mar 25, 2011
i am looking for a baby pup, want pit/lab mix or similar email me at [email protected] Please try to help us. We want another pup.Our pit/lab (coal) died a little while ago and we r still sad and want to raise another one. he was the best friend ever!
Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

#8 Jun 25, 2011
We have three...and they always get dry food, mixed with either small amounts of leftover chicken soup, canned dogfood,mixed with water, or their favorite, a bit of canned mackeral....
Rita

Lake Grove, NY

#9 Aug 23, 2011
I always look to see that the dog food I choose has been AAFCO feeding trial tested, as opposed to merely being formulated to meet AAFCO standards. A lot of people say that this feeding trial is not thorough enough, but from what I read, there are a lot of feeds that do actually flunk the test, so it is one of the criteria that I look for in a feed.
Dog Spoiling Made Easy

Vista, CA

#10 Nov 11, 2011
We're big advocates of home made dog food. And it doesn't have to be difficult to do. Anyone can lightly cook some meat and add it with a little raw veg to a high quality base like Sojos in a matter of minutes. Or even make up sufficient quantity to last a couple of weeks - freezing in portion sizes.
The Sojos bases are completely natural with not a bad ingredient in sight.
For those interested, more information can be found here: http://www.dog-spoiling-made-easy.com/home-ma...

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#12 Nov 26, 2011
hills complete dog food seems good bit expensive though

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supplement Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News You Asked: What Is the Healthiest Way to Cook V... Jul 20 kyrios777 1
News Defeat insomnia and sleep easy with these top f... (Oct '13) Jul '17 socialchris 7
News Islamic burqas make women vitamin D deficient, ... Jun '17 Rabbeen Al Jihad 5
News Thanksgiving: Natural remedies for anxiety (Nov '12) Apr '17 apollenhealth 3
News The 5 Best Benefits Of Green Tea (Aug '14) Apr '17 Emmac 3
News How To Cure Bad Breath (Dec '11) Apr '17 Saved 2 14
News Columbus lifts itself up, no longer among most ... Apr '17 Bob Perryman 77
More from around the web