Age-by-age guide to your man's health

Full story: She Knows 25
With Father's Day, our thoughts naturally turn to the men in our lives. We love them and want them to be around for the long haul. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tex Oil Fields

Spring, TX

#33 Sep 12, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats on the weight loss. How big were you?
I'm going to guess her high weight was at least 256. She is down to a svelte 206. That would probably put her at a size 18, wearing size 8-9 underwear. She is throwing stones at my size 6 underwear. My size 7 are now too large since I lost another 10 lbs. Eating a mostly plant-based organic diet with little to no packaged or processed food is working. And it's painless. Expensive but painless otherwise. Also, don't drink your calories. Even Vitamin water has too much sugar. If I get too tired of plain water, I can always add a little lemonade/lemon.
I C Dumb People

Spring, TX

#34 Sep 12, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Not by any means the smalles either. Sounds to me like you've got a lot of junk in your trunk. What kind of wack case keeps talking about their underwear on a message board anyway?? That imaginary "spouse" not interested in your big butt?
Quit obsessing about my body parts. You and your perv online boyfriend need to leave people alone.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#35 Sep 12, 2013
Tex Oil Fields wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to guess her high weight was at least 256. She is down to a svelte 206. That would probably put her at a size 18, wearing size 8-9 underwear. She is throwing stones at my size 6 underwear. My size 7 are now too large since I lost another 10 lbs. Eating a mostly plant-based organic diet with little to no packaged or processed food is working. And it's painless. Expensive but painless otherwise. Also, don't drink your calories. Even Vitamin water has too much sugar. If I get too tired of plain water, I can always add a little lemonade/lemon.
Yea well I hear Tavares drinks her 2 liters of Pepsi from a trough.
Fathom this

Euless, TX

#36 Sep 13, 2013
SpringTexasDingbat wrote:
Seems that I'm talking out my azz AGAIN.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/160892/coloradans-...
Do u think anyone reads your polls ?
Fathom this

Euless, TX

#37 Sep 13, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea well I hear Tavares drinks her 2 liters of Pepsi from a trough.
She thinks flexing her glutes or passing gas in her traveling gray junkyard is exercise

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Supplement Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New producer of crucial vitamin B12 discovered Sep 16 SpaceBlues 1
Eat these foods to nourish your skin (Mar '14) Sep 15 Lizzza 2
Erectile Dysfunction (Mar '12) Sep 3 derekblaken 15
Black Women Are At Risk For Osteoporosis, Too Aug 31 Jubilant Sleep 2
Phen375 Weight Loss Diet Pills now Offers Extra... (Apr '13) Aug '14 Natural Weight Loss 3
Dermatologist's Tips for Rapid Clearing of Acne (Mar '13) Aug '14 adam2014 4
Defeat insomnia and sleep easy with these top f... (Oct '13) Aug '14 Jack 6
•••

Supplement People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••