Move over little girls: 33-year-old G...

Move over little girls: 33-year-old German wins vault and 5-5 Romanian wins floor

There are 2 comments on the Belleville News story from Aug 17, 2008, titled Move over little girls: 33-year-old German wins vault and 5-5 Romanian wins floor. In it, Belleville News reports that:

Just when it seemed the Olympic gymnastics arena was becoming a playground reserved for prepubescent pixies, along come Oksana Chusovitina and Sandra Izbasa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Belleville News.

seattleMan

Sammamish, WA

#1 Aug 17, 2008
Oksana should have won the gold. There was something terribly wrong with the judging. Complete Robbery. The Gold Medal belongs to Oksana.

“Here I am!”

Since: Sep 08

Havertown, PA

#2 Sep 29, 2008
I agree 100%!!!! That Korean girl who won the gold was blatantly out of bounds on both her vaults. Oksana deserved the gold!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zou Kai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News China wins men's team ti... (Jan '12) Jan '12 gymwise 1
News China wins gold, US bronze in men's gymnastics (Aug '08) Aug '08 go green 2 15
News China takes the gold, Americans win the bronze (Aug '08) Aug '08 Jack_P 1
More from around the web