The final analysis: Michael Johnson a...

The final analysis: Michael Johnson assesses the 100m final

There are 1 comment on the Telegraph.co.uk story from Aug 14, 2008, titled The final analysis: Michael Johnson assesses the 100m final. In it, Telegraph.co.uk reports that:

Finally, the athletics begins and the much-anticipated battle to become the fastest man in the world gets the Olympic meeting off to an exciting start.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Telegraph.co.uk.

sanjay

Kingston, Jamaica

#1 Aug 21, 2008
I think Usain bolt is one of the greatest ahtele th world will ever know and mr boldon is envious in his comment.mr boldon has never won anything so he does not know how to celebrate like a winner

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Walter Dix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Trayvon Bromell the next world's fastest man? (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 2
News US athletes will wear uniforms at Olympics that... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Israel23 3
News Eagles deny they're close to cutting Vick (Jul '10) Jul '10 Sad Hater 5
News Martina loses 200m silver as US protest upheld (Aug '08) Apr '09 nonoleta 90
News Group calls for big changes at USA Track and Field (Feb '09) Feb '09 Turd Ferguson 1
News Martina appeals to win back Olympic silver (Jan '09) Jan '09 Jennifer 1
News Bolt Breaks 100-Meter Record, Wins Olympic Gold (Aug '08) Sep '08 NateKnuckles 12