Usain Bolt wins 2nd consecutive Olympic 100 gold

There are 1 comment on the Aug 5, 2012, WTHR-TV Indianapolis story titled Usain Bolt wins 2nd consecutive Olympic 100 gold. In it, WTHR-TV Indianapolis reports that:

President Barack Obama says he and first lady Michelle Obama are "deeply saddened" by the killing of at least six people Sunday at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHR-TV Indianapolis.

sizwe innocent msibi

South Africa

#1 Aug 6, 2012
I have never seen a man running like this,keep training man,u have a potential to leave us with mouth open by just comleting r 100m with different records.u a champion. By sizwe msibi. South Africa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Track And Field Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Diamond Resorts International Acquires LCI Travel (Nov '08) Aug '14 Jolih 22
News Hall of Fame adds five (May '14) May '14 arena debt reserv... 1
Asafa Powell drug case taking too long accordin... (Dec '13) Dec '13 The Jamaican Blogs 1
News Exercise on the rise among older Americans (Oct '13) Oct '13 fitnesstips 1
News Sochi, Sport and Security: Russia bans protests... (Aug '13) Aug '13 snyper 1
News American Athlete in Moscow Dedicates His Silver... (Aug '13) Aug '13 DNF 2
News IOC wants reassurances on Russia anti-gay law (Aug '13) Aug '13 Sgt Common Sense 1
More from around the web