Olympic champion happy to dive in at ...

Olympic champion happy to dive in at deep end for gay rights

There are 8 comments on the www.smh.com.au story from Apr 19, 2012, titled Olympic champion happy to dive in at deep end for gay rights. In it, www.smh.com.au reports that:

DIVER Matthew Mitcham looks forward to the day when his sexuality will be of as little interest as the colour of a person's hair, their eyes or even gender in day-to-day life, let alone in the Olympic Games, in which he will compete this year as a defending gold medallist in London.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.smh.com.au.

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Apr 19, 2012
WOW ! Let's see some more images of him !

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Apr 19, 2012
So we have another Olympic medalist Diver from our community. I didn't know that.

I look forward to one of us winning a medal in every category of sport.
Snickers

Grove City, PA

#3 Apr 19, 2012
If he truly wanted it to be unimportant, he never would have made an issue of it in the first place. He would have just lived his life and the media would never have done a story on it.

“Love thy neighbor!”

Since: Dec 06

Westland , MI

#4 Apr 19, 2012
Snickers wrote:
If he truly wanted it to be unimportant, he never would have made an issue of it in the first place. He would have just lived his life and the media would never have done a story on it.
You mean he should hide in the closet like you do??? Naw!!!!

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

#5 Apr 19, 2012
I can't WAIT to see him star in "Matty Does Milwaukee, Michigan And Miami" !

:)

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#6 Apr 19, 2012
Too bad he came from the shallow end of the gene pool

“You'll love me!”

Since: Sep 10

I promise.

#7 Apr 20, 2012
Honest AbeL wrote:
Too bad he came from the shallow end of the gene pool
Where's your gold medal and what did you win it in? Bitchiest Queen, 2012? Biggest Has-Been, 2011? What was your category, darling?

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

#8 Apr 20, 2012
Coy91 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's your gold medal and what did you win it in? Bitchiest Queen, 2012? Biggest Has-Been, 2011? What was your category, darling?
Why don't you ask him why he insists on constantly visiting a gay forum to spout his nonsense ? Str8 guys usually don't do that sort of thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tom Daley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Green, not gold, color of the day at Olympic di... (Aug '16) Aug '16 wichita-rick 2
News Diving star Tom Daley dating a man (Dec '13) Dec '13 Alex 1
News Tom Daley warned by British Swimming over reali... (Jan '13) Jan '13 I love tom daley 1
News Welsh Footballer Will Not Face Charges Over Hom... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Catholic created gay 5
News Main image for Tom Daley starts his Gold run at... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Jess Fieseher 3
News Golfers head nominations list (Nov '10) Nov '10 Rich the Gringo 2
News One in four plan to attend Olympics (Oct '10) Oct '10 ronan 3
More from around the web