Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#1 Jul 31, 2012
Congrats, I will give you the benefit of the doubt, all your tests have came out clean so far. But it does not mean that she is 100% clean, it means that the test can not detect it, that is all. The Western countries have done the same thing, using designer drugs that are not detectable.
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

#2 Jul 31, 2012
Yes, individuals have cheated in other countries.

But we know FOR A FACT that DRUGS HAVE BEEN CCP POLICY FOR ITS ATHLETES who are OFTEN NOT EVEN TOLD by the CCP that they are used as guinea pigs.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#3 Jul 31, 2012
It is sad when people have to resort to cheating but if u don't u do not win.
GO FOR THE GOLD

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Aug 1, 2012
If you can't beat China then badmouth them!

A-HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA
STATING FACT is RIGHT

Canada

#5 Aug 1, 2012
We know FOR A FACT that DRUGS HAVE BEEN CCP POLICY FOR ITS ATHLETES who are OFTEN NOT EVEN TOLD by the CCP that they are used as guinea pigs.

PROVEN CHEATERS FOR DECADES.

The PROVEN THIEF is a suspect.

I guess STATING THAT FACT is "wrong"?

Oh yes! YOU CCP live in an IMAGINARY FANTASY WORLD!

Nevermind, CCP clown!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
beat your own record

Clarksville, MD

#6 Aug 1, 2012
She is the biggest dope!!!!!!!!!
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#7 Aug 1, 2012
My hats off to Miss Ye Shiwen, she has been tested already six times in the last two weeks all tests are nagative, the Chief of drug testing says she is clean. So go ahead and bash, it will make u look like a fool.
OVERTHROW the CCP PIGS

Canada

#8 Aug 1, 2012
Perhaps she has not drugged herself as 40 CHINESE SWIMMERS HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO HAVE DONE OVER THE LAST TWENTY YEARS, but the suspicion and taint remains, "snowfake".

40 CCP China swimmers HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR DRUGS recently.

It makes her achievement questionable at best.

The STAIN of CCP CORRUPTION thus POISONS her victory and any other achievement by Chinese athletes.

But we may yet hear of a new method of evading drug tests created by the CCP that WE KNOW FOR A FACT systematically dopes its athletes, often without their knowledge.

So, let us wait and see if this is exceptional performance by an athlete or just the latest scam from the CCP scammers.
CCP creates SICK CULTURE

Canada

#9 Aug 1, 2012
Maybe it is honest but rather incredible and highly implausible as many coaches and athletes have stated.

Or maybe it is a scam from the PROVEN DRUG PUSHERS of the CCP as others have alledged.

I'll reserve congratulations until we know the truth.
CHINA SWEEPS ALL THE GOLD

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Aug 1, 2012
So how many medals has Israel, India, Vietnam won?

0! A-HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! !

Anyways guys, please keep yourself updated on China's GOLD MEDAL SWEEP --

http://www.london2012.com/medals/medal-count/

China will be winning the 2012 Olympics YET AGAIN!

GO CHINA! GO CHINA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shiwen Ye Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chinese swimmer, 16, stuns with fast time (Jul '12) Aug '12 Fishes 43
News Column: What's up with China's swimming success? (Aug '12) Aug '12 PTown Funk 17
Ye Shiwen Wins Another Gold After Beating US's ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 CHINESE ARE JUST ... 5
News 2012 Summer Olympics (Aug '12) Aug '12 Wayne Smith 1
16 Yr Old Chinese Girl Beats America's Great Wh... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Leonard 68 4
More from around the web