Shawn Johnson is hottest athlete i have ever seen

Posted in the Shawn Johnson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mkhan

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#1 Aug 16, 2008
She is beautiful with innocent face. She is sexy. Loot at her pair of legs, she has the hottest pair of legs i have ever seen.
williams fan

Loveland, CO

#2 Aug 16, 2008
besides serena williams, right?
anna

Tonganoxie, KS

#3 Aug 18, 2008
you mean stumpy legs?
Logan

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Aug 18, 2008
you guys sound like pervs to me haha

im 15 so i can think shes hot :D

go get a woman your own age you nasty old men!
Bryan

Netherlands

#5 Aug 18, 2008
Its not her legs, its her butt and her cut face that i like. (@ logan: i am 17 i can say that)
mykul

Charlotte, NC

#6 Aug 18, 2008
what you cellphone number
justine

Fresno, CA

#7 Aug 18, 2008
woooowww
you guys are funny
johnnyRitchie

Bratislava, Slovakia

#8 Aug 18, 2008
hi lads:D...we all got to know that no one of us will never talk to or do whatever with shawn, but just as like micheal phelps said, "you ve got to keep dreaming", and i think he is right...
brandon haughin

London, UK

#9 Aug 18, 2008
at least u guys live in the same county i live in england, you guys have the two best atheletes in the world in shawn n phelps truly amazing.

shawn is jsut perfect i waited up all night just to watch her preform, she is unbeliveable, she is so talented

i hope she comes to london 2012, will she? or is 20 too old? also she is so so so beautiful, most gawjuss athelte ever

im 16
cheatermunk

San Francisco, CA

#10 Aug 19, 2008
lol shawn = my favorite but dont use her hotness as an advantage =]
handsomeman

Madison, WI

#11 Aug 24, 2008
I have to agree with everyone else, Shawn Johnson is hot but the thing I like about her is her beautiful face and her personalty. But I like her because she is hot.
mister christopher

Denver, CO

#12 Aug 24, 2008
she's hot as hell. logan: im only 13! u cant call me a perv.
KVA

Des Moines, IA

#13 Aug 26, 2008
Just saw here tonight in Des Moines she is hot, but young for me
Kyle Geiger

Raymond, WA

#15 Aug 30, 2008
Fine + Beautifull= Finafull wich is what shawn johnson is. Ima go cry cause the olmpics r over. and im not a perv im just 15.
dude

United States

#16 Aug 30, 2008
guys... age has nothing to do with being a perv, u can be 14 or 41 and still be a perv, but if ur 41 then u might be a pedophile.
Ryan

Sidney, OH

#17 Sep 3, 2008
I wonder if Shawn Johnson has met Jamaican sprinter Usain "Lighting" Bolt at the olympics because he was entertaining to watch
Kimba

United States

#18 Sep 11, 2008
Ryan wrote:
I wonder if Shawn Johnson has met Jamaican sprinter Usain "Lighting" Bolt at the olympics because he was entertaining to watch
Ryan what is it with you about Shawn meeting up with Usain? I'll tell you here, what I told you in Los Angeles....Lightning Bolt? How about boring dolt (LOL).
CAESAR CHICAGO IL

Lockport, IL

#19 Sep 12, 2008
all hands off shes mine i adore her shes the love of my life i like her body mind and soul shes a beautiful angel sent from god
SMILEY

United States

#20 Sep 23, 2008
HELL YEAH SHE 1 HOT GIRL SHOT WHEN SHE HIT 18 SHE ALL MINE I'LL LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART SHE GOT IT ALL BODY,MIND,KINDNESS...
The cracker

Gooding, ID

#21 Sep 24, 2008
i think shawn johnson is very hot and i think she has a cool personality. she also has a very great smile, i have never seen anything like it before. she is my role model...!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shawn Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gymnastics champion Liukin spurred on by Beijin... (Mar '12) Mar '12 think about it 1
The Olympians: Nastia Liukin (Aug '08) May '11 yoyo 42
Shawn Johnson testifies she feared alleged stalker (Jun '10) Jun '10 Hmmm 2
Accused Shawn Johnson stalker enters insanity plea (Jun '10) Jun '10 triple6vamp 1
Who will be the champ on 'Dancing with the Stars'? (May '10) May '10 progressive 19
Eight-time Olympic medalist Apolo Anton Ohno sm... (Mar '10) Apr '10 NiKki lee 2
Shawn Johnson Poster Contest (Mar '10) Mar '10 Alyson 1
More from around the web