Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova play for Olympic gold _ and a whole lot more

There are 2 comments on the The Washington Post story from Aug 3, 2012, titled Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova play for Olympic gold _ and a whole lot more. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

AUGUST 3: American Katie Ledecky reacts as she looks to the clock after swimming to a first place finish in the Women's 800m Freestyle event during the swimming competition on Friday, August 3, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Curtis Lowe

San Antonio, TX

#1 Aug 4, 2012
Toho Studios already did King Kong vs Bambi.
Italain Stallion

Kanata, Canada

#2 Aug 4, 2012
Curtis Lowe wrote:
Toho Studios already did King Kong vs Bambi.
Pretty good analogy my friend. Serena won easily again but should stop doing interviews. She was at her worst. Unprofessional, stupid, ignorant etc. She should do interviews going forward with tape over her mouth and I mean duct tape not scotch!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serena Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nearing age 32, Serena Williams passionate and ... (Sep '13) Feb '14 Lenny 2
News Billie Jean King celebrates 40th ahead of 70th (Sep '13) Sep '13 jamba 1
News Serena Williams wins US Open quarterfinal 6-0, 6-0 (Sep '13) Sep '13 bruce 1
News At the Net: Weird Wimbledon enters twilight zone (Jul '13) Jul '13 SuKH MaaN 14
News Serena Williams cruises into 2nd round of Wimbl... (Jun '13) Jun '13 sheila 3
News Serena Williams: Steubenville rape comments in ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 bruce 6
News 'Venus and Serena' filmmakers sued by USTA (Jun '13) Jun '13 kelley 1
More from around the web