Neo-Nazi Ties Cause Rower To Leave Lo...

Neo-Nazi Ties Cause Rower To Leave London

There are 1 comment on the WTAJ story from Aug 3, 2012, titled Neo-Nazi Ties Cause Rower To Leave London. In it, WTAJ reports that:

The Germany Women's eight person rowing team was eliminated from competition, but Nadja Drygalla will be leaving the city a bit earlier due to her boyfriend's political ties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAJ.

Ho Lee Schitt

Warrington, PA

#1 Aug 3, 2012
You can rest assured that if a Zimbabwean or S African athlete made anti white comments nothing would be said or done! A few months ago four muslim girls were set free after a visious racist attack that put a British citizen in the hospital. On the other hand a Briton was jailed for expressing her opinions about immigrants! Go figure!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Rowing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russian President Vladimir Putin is the IJF's h... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Canada wins three gold medals in single day of ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 2
News They're off and kicking: First 2012 Olympics co... (Jul '12) May '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 4
News Injured Nurse proud but 'disappointed' (Oct '12) Oct '12 Coyotes in the vi... 1
News Musnicki makes her way home (Aug '12) Aug '12 Carole Foulkrod 1
News Give the Olympics a Home (Mar '10) Mar '10 Dave in Chicago 4
News Bergen chosen to light Olympic Cauldron (Feb '10) Feb '10 Bette Fox 1
More from around the web