Logano

Nov 3, 2008 Full story: sports.espn.go.com 12

Born 5/24/90 * Middletown, CT/Charlotte, NC * #20 GameStop Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing * Driving competitively since age six * At 18, became the youngest driver to win a Nationwide Series race in the ...

Full Story
Reno

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#1 Nov 3, 2008
Way over his head. Just like putting a rookie quarterback in, the linebackers go after them like rabid dogs. They will punt this guy into the wall until there is nothing left of him.

“Smoke and the Rocketman”

Since: Jan 07

United States

#2 Nov 3, 2008
I'm not sure if Joey is just getting laps in and earning respect.. look at how people were so mad at Kyle Busch when he came on the scene and was driving like a bat out of hell...I think Joey is just getting his feet wet and he will be totally ready to go with the 20 team next year,, the championship team that Tony currently runs with is going to be Joeys next year.. he's going to be fine.... they just don't want his first cup experience to be DAYTONA!!!!

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#3 Nov 3, 2008
I think he needs another year in Nationwide first, but it ain't my dime! Hope it works out for the best. He is tallented and a great kid. He just needs a little more experience.
Cleo

Marquette, MI

#4 Nov 3, 2008
Overrated from all the hype, and needs to put his time in truck and nationwide first.

Interesting that he ran last all day long in a Gibbs car, with a Gibbs crew. Hope Home Depot is getting a discount on their sponsorship next year.
Dalesgirl

Cleveland, OH

#5 Nov 3, 2008
Tamara24 wrote:
I think he needs another year in Nationwide first, but it ain't my dime! Hope it works out for the best. He is tallented and a great kid. He just needs a little more experience.
I agree with you and Jimmy Spencer. He is not ready.

“Obama Express”

Since: Dec 06

yes we can*health reform**

#6 Nov 3, 2008
Cleo wrote:
Overrated from all the hype, and needs to put his time in truck and nationwide first.
Interesting that he ran last all day long in a Gibbs car, with a Gibbs crew. Hope Home Depot is getting a discount on their sponsorship next year.
i agree' he had a complete gibbs car an crew' i was proud of jimmy spencer he said the truth .
Rick

Houston, TX

#7 Nov 3, 2008
He's just not ready that seems to be the consensus here. Hopefully no one will get hurt real bad while he's learning.
JBK

Louisville, KY

#8 Nov 3, 2008
Nope, not ready at all.
Cleo

Marquette, MI

#9 Nov 3, 2008
anderson 24 wrote:
<quoted text>i agree' he had a complete gibbs car an crew' i was proud of jimmy spencer he said the truth .
Yes Andy he did say the truth about Logano.

Im just hoping in the next race, that your boy Jimmie, does much better than Carl.

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#10 Nov 3, 2008
Hah, Cleo, you're a horrible psychic.

“Obama Express”

Since: Dec 06

yes we can*health reform**

#11 Nov 3, 2008
Cleo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Andy he did say the truth about Logano.
Im just hoping in the next race, that your boy Jimmie, does much better than Carl.
he will do fine in az. a 106 point lead is very good to have with two races left.
Smoke Sadler

Keller, TX

#12 Nov 3, 2008
Joey - is going to earn his way the tough route ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ricky Rubio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Rubio at 19: The Prodigy Is Coming of Age (Sep '10) Sep '10 muletrain 3
Kevin Durant leads U.S. to 86-85 win over Spain (Aug '10) Sep '10 -Tes1a- 3
Navarro scores 22 points and Spain beats Greece... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Pistol Ricky 1
New Ricky Rubio Mix (Mar '09) Mar '09 Gidster 1
Team USA Shows It Can Handle Adversity Against ... (Aug '08) Aug '08 Bobby Cross 1
More from around the web