Fr Khan: 'Her life was not cu ...

Fr Khan: 'Her life was not cu ...

There are 6 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 9, 2009, titled Fr Khan: 'Her life was not cu .... In it, Newsday reports that:

Roman Catholic priest Fr David Khan asked mourners at the funeral Mass held for Giselle Salandy not to question her death, but to console themselves in the fact that the champion boxer had arrived at her ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Julian Mahabir

Hamilton, Canada

#1 May 1, 2009
Hi I was very impressed with Natasha Babwah. She was so impressive. I live in Canada but was at home for the funeral. The whole ceremony was touching. But I will like to get in touch with Natahsa Babwah. My email number is [email protected]
Regards Julian
Julian Mahabir

Hamilton, Canada

#2 May 1, 2009
Yes I would like you to alert me when someone adds a comment. But I would gladly like to hear from Natasha Babwah after her rendition singing Beneath the Wings. Again my email is [email protected]
Julian
Julian Mahabir

Hamilton, Canada

#3 May 1, 2009
I received your response
thank you. Can I received a more detailed message ?
Julian
Julian Mahabir

Hamilton, Canada

#4 May 1, 2009
Would like to hear from southernaires trinidad only. Thank you
Julian
Julian Mahabir

Hamilton, Canada

#5 May 1, 2009
why are you keeping repeating the same thing over and over and no reply of what I ask? If you cant get the information of Natasha Babwah you can forget it. I just wanted for her to email me at my email address [email protected]
Thank you Julian. If you cant her to contact me just forget everything.
natasha

Trinidad and Tobago

#6 Jun 24, 2009
Julian Mahabir wrote:
Hi I was very impressed with Natasha Babwah. She was so impressive. I live in Canada but was at home for the funeral. The whole ceremony was touching. But I will like to get in touch with Natahsa Babwah. My email number is [email protected]
Regards Julian
This is Natasha Babwah. Why does Mr. Julian want to conact me? Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richard Thompson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who is Usain Bolt? (Aug '08) Apr '13 rosey 25
News Bradley wins in a stunning turnaround (Aug '12) Aug '12 Nascarfan 1
News Bolt Breaks 100-Meter Record, Wins Olympic Gold (Aug '08) Sep '08 NateKnuckles 12
News Gay Fails To Advance To 100 Olympic Final (Aug '08) Aug '08 Mary Ellen Lepak 1
News US Women's Hoops Team Crushes China (Aug '08) Aug '08 JSI 1
More from around the web