The Olympians: Nastia Liukin

The Olympians: Nastia Liukin

There are 42 comments on the story from Aug 18, 2008, titled The Olympians: Nastia Liukin. In it, reports that:

Gymnast Nastia Liukin was promoted to the women's Olympic squad after an impressive performance at the trials in June.

Join the discussion below, or

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“"Knuckle Busting Fun!"”

Since: Nov 07

"DC" Where Else?

#49 Nov 16, 2008
emma-jayne wrote:
<quoted text>
are you kidding we are probably the only country that will step up to you remeber when shane heel took on charles barkley, most of our australian players play in your NBA because your country wants them too, i am not seething or whining, USA think that they are better than every other country in sports and when you lose you have a fit or cry about it because you can't stand it when someone else gets the spotlight, and yes we did get medal in basketball silver WOMENS three years in a row
Well, exxxcuuuusssse me! I hope I didn't get your panties in a bunch! LOL!

Bethlehem, PA

#50 May 28, 2011
yo peeps

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Rhythmic Gymnastics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Emily and I Jul '15 Mike 1
News Aurora gymnast Whelan gets celebrity treatment ... Jun '15 FartinCurry 3
News Tom Hoffarth: In the year 2024 ... an Olympic-s... (Mar '13) Mar '13 fukuda 1
News Nadia Comaneci's Granddaughter (Jul '12) Jul '12 ikyb 1
News Boycott on Canadian Special Olympics team (Dec '10) Dec '10 nice news 2
News Rogge says Youth Olympics to have better athletes (Aug '10) Aug '10 coolncrazy 1
News Amazing Rhythmic Gymnastics Video | Talented Te... (May '09) Jun '09 chelsea 2
More from around the web