Russia's Kanaeva, Sesina grab all gold at World Cup gymnastics

May 3, 2009 Read more: en.rian.ru 8

Russia's Yevgeniya Kanaeva and Vera Sesina took gold in all the four rhythmic gymnastics individual events at the 5th World Cup competition in Pesaro, Italy.

Kanaeva, the 2008 Olympics champion won the rope, hoop and ball events (28,700, 29,000 and 28,000 points, respectively) while Sesina had no rivals in the ribbon event (28,450 points).

Read more

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

#1 May 3, 2009
Congratulations to Russia's Yevgenia Kanaeva and Vera Sesina for taking all four gold medals in the rhythmic gymnastics fifth World cup competition... this is great news, as the entire world has its hands on Russia's great coaches in every olympic and world events...leaving a lack in Russia...Good for Russia for continuing to show their excellence in the arts and sports...insite of the loss of so many brilliant, brainy, artistic and athletic people...whom the world likes to grab to try to win on the world scene...
Small Town America

United States

#2 May 3, 2009
mosCOW Steffie..in your case, Strange as it seems, no amount of learning can cure stupidity, and higher education positively fortifies it...
Proud to be Russian

Monticello, IL

#3 May 3, 2009
Kanaeve and Sesina! There are so good!

Congrat))))))))))

Somewhere in Colorado

#4 May 3, 2009
Hope that it will be shown on TV...I would like to see their winning performances...
Small Town America

United States

#5 May 3, 2009
Stefanya wrote:
Hope that it will be shown on TV...I would like to see their winning performances...
Suggestion: Pack your bag and fly to moscow..see it on russian television..and, don't come back to the USA..
Suffer no Fools

Rochester, VT

#6 May 3, 2009
Small Town America wrote:
<quoted text>
Suggestion: Pack your bag and fly to moscow..see it on russian television..and, don't come back to the USA..
I'd like to run you out of the country on a rail.

You should be living in Buenos Aires circa the 1980's.
Small Town America

United States

#7 May 3, 2009
Suffer no Fools wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to run you out of the country on a rail.
You should be living in Buenos Aires circa the 1980's.
Be a cold day in hell when a russian hardcore immigrant like you even tries such a thing to a real American, pal..you BEAR loving russian pervert of small mind, and even smaller stature and strength..ha! you traitor has -been..you inverted one nut scrotum..now, go and clean up your little one room shack before poppy BEAR comes home from hunting all day..you know how he is..being his Bitch, you better clean up all the trash and beer cans..you filthy ignorant fool.. Ha!!

Somewhere in Colorado

#8 May 5, 2009
Small Town America wrote:
<quoted text>
Be a cold day in hell when a russian hardcore immigrant like you even tries such a thing to a real American, pal..you BEAR loving russian pervert of small mind, and even smaller stature and strength..ha! you traitor has -been..you inverted one nut scrotum..now, go and clean up your little one room shack before poppy BEAR comes home from hunting all day..you know how he is..being his Bitch, you better clean up all the trash and beer cans..you filthy ignorant fool.. Ha!!
Bla Bla Bla...the filthy-mouthed overgrown bully who acts like a jr. high idiot bully...keeps running that idiotic mouth of his... but has nothing to say.... Too bad he cant' grow up and let others have their say...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Rhythmic Gymnastics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Hoffarth: In the year 2024 ... an Olympic-s... (Mar '13) Mar '13 fukuda 1
News Nadia Comaneci's Granddaughter (Jul '12) Jul '12 ikyb 1
News The Olympians: Nastia Liukin (Aug '08) May '11 yoyo 42
News Boycott on Canadian Special Olympics team (Dec '10) Dec '10 nice news 2
News Rogge says Youth Olympics to have better athletes (Aug '10) Aug '10 coolncrazy 1
News Amazing Rhythmic Gymnastics Video | Talented Te... (May '09) Jun '09 chelsea 2
News Russian gymnast Kanayeva wins 4 golds in Azerba... (May '09) May '09 Lukashenko is Dr ... 16
More from around the web