Making it to the Final Four is common...

Making it to the Final Four is commonplace for Lakers

There are 1 comment on the Los Angeles Times story from May 19, 2009, titled Making it to the Final Four is commonplace for Lakers. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

Lakers fans are spoiled. . . . From Elgin Baylor and Jerry West to Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol , the Lakers have reached the NBA's version of the Final Four a whopping 29 times in 49 seasons in Los Angeles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

james

Quito, Ecuador

#1 May 24, 2009
Professional basketball is really boring,with the callapse of state government californians may soon need to spend there hard earned dollars on food instead of basketball tickets or expensive premium cable tv.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pau Gasol Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Hoffarth: In the year 2024 ... an Olympic-s... (Mar '13) Mar '13 fukuda 1
News Timberwolves get 2nd victory in Europe, beat Kn... (Oct '10) Oct '10 bob 1
News Lakers owner Buss selected for Hall of Fame (Apr '10) Apr '10 Ned 1
News Spain are the European Basketball Champions (Sep '09) Sep '09 SkyS 28
News The debate rages (Jun '09) Jun '09 The Kid 7
News Spain's Women's Basketball Team Also Posed - Sl... (Aug '08) Sep '08 Nautica Taylor 6
News I.O.C. Calls Slant-Eyed Photo of Spanish Basket... (Aug '08) Aug '08 Laura 50
More from around the web