Oprah Winfrey to Dedicate Show to Mic...

Oprah Winfrey to Dedicate Show to Michael Jackson

There are 119 comments on the ABC News - Brian Ross story from Sep 2, 2009, titled Oprah Winfrey to Dedicate Show to Michael Jackson. In it, ABC News - Brian Ross reports that:

FILE - In this Sept. 8, 2008, file photo Oprah Winfrey, center, hugs Olympic gold medalist Nastia... FILE - In this Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News - Brian Ross.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Jun 09

Scrotum, Idaho

#113 Sep 8, 2009
So I guess Wacko Jacko just coughed up $20 million out of the goodness of his heart.

Maybe you sent your kid over for a sleepover with "Uncle Mikey".

Ugh!

Since: Jul 09

Newark, NJ

#114 Sep 8, 2009
musiclover wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to be technical, but the charges were not dropped. He was acquitted, and yes, there is a difference. Acquitted means they had enough to charge him, but the jury found him not guilty. Charges dropped means they did not have enough evidence to charge him.
ummm do you actually know the definition of acquitted cause that wasn't it.... here you go...

-declared not guilty of a specific offense or crime; legally blameless; "he stands acquitted on all charges"
-In the common law tradition, an acquittal formally certifies the innocence of the accused, as far as the criminal law is concerned
-acquittal - A legal judgment, based on the decision of either a jury or a judge, that an accused is not guilty of the crime for which he or she has been charged and tried.
-acquittal - a judgment of not guilty
-acquit - To find a defendant not guilty in a criminal trial.
-acquit - To set free, release or discharge from an obligation, duty, liability, burden, or from an accusation or charge, to find not guilty
-acquittal - Judgement that a criminal defendant has not been proved guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
-acquittal - A release, absolution, or discharge of an obligation or liability. In criminal law the finding of not guilty
-acquittal - a finding that the defendant is not guilty of the charges brought by the government

Those are from all different dictionaries and websites... look it up for yourself... sorry what you said was incorrect...

so for 100th time he was found in a court of law NOT GUILTY!! He was ACQUITTED OF ALL CHARGES

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#115 Sep 8, 2009
musiclover wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you're really stupid and shockingly naive. Are you a housewife?
What do you have against housewives?
You are tipping your hand and I can see that you're not playing with a full deck.

I know some highly intelligent housewives - unlike celebrity bots who don't know naive when they see it in the mirror.

Scrotum, Idaho

#116 Sep 8, 2009
Think Oprah has been dedicating quite a few shows to Supersized Big Mac Combos lately.
musiclover

Buffalo Grove, IL

#118 Sep 23, 2009
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you have against housewives?
You are tipping your hand and I can see that you're not playing with a full deck.
I know some highly intelligent housewives - unlike celebrity bots who don't know naive when they see it in the mirror.
Nothing. I like housewives. Some are highly intelligent. Did I say somewhere that all of them were stupid?
musiclover

Buffalo Grove, IL

#119 Sep 23, 2009
justmyopinion129 wrote:
<quoted text>
ummm do you actually know the definition of acquitted cause that wasn't it.... here you go...
-declared not guilty of a specific offense or crime; legally blameless; "he stands acquitted on all charges"
-In the common law tradition, an acquittal formally certifies the innocence of the accused, as far as the criminal law is concerned
-acquittal - A legal judgment, based on the decision of either a jury or a judge, that an accused is not guilty of the crime for which he or she has been charged and tried.
-acquittal - a judgment of not guilty
-acquit - To find a defendant not guilty in a criminal trial.
-acquit - To set free, release or discharge from an obligation, duty, liability, burden, or from an accusation or charge, to find not guilty
-acquittal - Judgement that a criminal defendant has not been proved guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
-acquittal - A release, absolution, or discharge of an obligation or liability. In criminal law the finding of not guilty
-acquittal - a finding that the defendant is not guilty of the charges brought by the government
Those are from all different dictionaries and websites... look it up for yourself... sorry what you said was incorrect...
so for 100th time he was found in a court of law NOT GUILTY!! He was ACQUITTED OF ALL CHARGES
I stand corrected. I posted incorrectly.
musiclover

Buffalo Grove, IL

#120 Sep 23, 2009
Telstar wrote:
So I guess Wacko Jacko just coughed up $20 million out of the goodness of his heart.
Maybe you sent your kid over for a sleepover with "Uncle Mikey".
Ugh!
No, I think he 'coughed up' the money as a business decision; similar to insurance companies that pay bogus claims; it's cheaper than fighting them.

And, no, I would NEVER have sent my child to sleep over at his house. My child never slept over at anyones house except with friends or grandparents. As far as I'm concerned if something inappropriate did happen,(and it likely did), it's also the parents are partially responsible and I would have loved to have seen them prosecuted. Mindless idiots in my book.

For the record, while I do believe something inappropriate likely did happen, I'm not convinced that molestation occured. The kids being at Michaels house and sleeping in his bed was inappropriate. I just don't believe it can be proven that it went much beyond that.

Regardless, Michael is gone and whatever he did or did not do, I trust is being dealt with.

Lapeer, MI

#121 Sep 23, 2009
musiclover wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing. I like housewives. Some are highly intelligent. Did I say somewhere that all of them were stupid?
You wrote: "Then you're really stupid and shockingly naive. Are you a housewife?"

You are backpedaling.
Sheila

Texarkana, TX

#122 Sep 25, 2009
musiclover wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you're really stupid and shockingly naive. Are you a housewife?
Call me guilty on all counts. I've loved stupidly, trusted naively, and still have the idealism I had at age 5! I've given away most of my inheritances, money, jewelry, cars and yet I would never give money to someone blackmailing me with a lie! I would rather burn that money and sit back and watch the tale disappear. Michael Jackson was guilty to anyone who has eyes attached to a brain! And yes, I've been a housewife, twice, among other things. Both exes have said they would drop anybody or anything to have me back,read what you will into that, considering I would rather have a snake in my bed than either one of them!
Sheila

Texarkana, TX

#123 Sep 25, 2009
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote: "Then you're really stupid and shockingly naive. Are you a housewife?"
You are backpedaling.
You should know by now that your opinion , about me or anything else, is the only one that I care about,here, in Topixland.
dark miner

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#124 Sep 25, 2009
Why is she not having a show honoring jeffery dahmer or john wayne gacey or any other child molesting scrotum dogs?She is a racist pig!!!!
peace

Lapeer, MI

#125 Sep 25, 2009
Sheila wrote:
<quoted text>You should know by now that your opinion , about me or anything else, is the only one that I care about,here, in Topixland.
Well, Thank You!
Fan of MJ

San Francisco, CA

#126 Oct 1, 2009
dark miner wrote:
Why is she not having a show honoring jeffery dahmer or john wayne gacey or any other child molesting scrotum dogs?She is a racist pig!!!!
peace
She's not racist when her show is all about whitey. Oprah don't need you or anybody else on this forum approval for what she does on HER show.
musiclover

Buffalo Grove, IL

#127 Oct 7, 2009
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are backpedaling.
no, i'm not....you're just not following.
musiclover

Buffalo Grove, IL

#128 Oct 7, 2009
dark miner wrote:
peace
Gacy does not have an 'e' in it.
Also, Dahmer and Gacy were murderers. MJ was never accused of that.

Scrotum, Idaho

#129 Oct 7, 2009
Maybe Oprah will also dedicate a show to Roman Polaski.

Free Roman!

Free Roman!

Free Roman!
Yawn

United States

#130 Oct 7, 2009
I'm not suprised Oprah is dedicating a show to him. I seen her true COLORS a long time ago!
henry

United States

#131 Oct 7, 2009
Telstar wrote:
Maybe Oprah will also dedicate a show to Roman Polaski.
Free Roman!
Free Roman!
Free Roman!
I doubt it... since he's white.

Lapeer, MI

#132 Oct 7, 2009
musiclover wrote:
<quoted text>
no, i'm not....you're just not following.
Hee, Hee. It is hard to follow Hopscotch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nastia Liukin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nastia Liukin nude ! (Jul '12) Jul '12 Cornelius 1
News Back up again (Apr '12) Apr '12 Not alicia 1
News Column: 100 days out, London awaits the Olympic... (Apr '12) Apr '12 halito 5
News Gymnastics champion Liukin spurred on by Beijin... (Mar '12) Mar '12 think about it 1
News The Olympians: Nastia Liukin (Aug '08) May '11 yoyo 42
News Obama to visit Denmark for Olympics bid (Sep '09) Oct '09 Joebywan 56
News Obama to make in-person pitch for 2016 Olympics... (Sep '09) Sep '09 pinebeetle 6
More from around the web