US athletes will wear uniforms at Oly...

US athletes will wear uniforms at Olympics that could shave time off sprints

There are 3 comments on the Penticton Herald story from Jun 14, 2012, titled US athletes will wear uniforms at Olympics that could shave time off sprints. In it, Penticton Herald reports that:

U.S. Olympic track and field athletes will wear uniforms at the London Summer Olympics that Nike says could shave up to 0.023 seconds off 100-metre sprint times ? a difference that could have elevated Walter Dix from bronze to the silver medal at the Beijing Olympics.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Penticton Herald.

Thatiam

Centereach, NY

#1 Jun 21, 2012
I'm sure it would. They are going to need all the help they can.

Since: Jun 09

Binghamton, NY

#2 Jun 23, 2012
You watch what happens to these dumbed-downed beefed-up steroid idiots. They should all have the "Dip" imprinted on their uniforms: http://www.paperbackswap.com/B-C-Dip-Johnny-H...

See: Ban Anabolic Steroid Users from Athletics

"Hear this, you foolish and senseless people, who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear.." (Jer. 5:21) So you want to be a champion athlete and win the adulation of the public? Do you want to be like Atlas, Hercules, or Sampson? "Duh! Who were they?" Well I took my sports career to the finals of the NCAAs, before I quit when I saw how depraved and senseless you had become in your efforts to produce or be champion athletes. As for your blind pursuit of an Olympic Gold Medal, "Of what value is an idol carved by a craftsman?... For the one who makes it trusts in his own creation." (Hab. 2:18) "Don't listen to him!" "We have made a lie our refuge and falsehood our hiding place." (Is. 28:15) "We can make you a champion with anabolic steroids that no one will be able to detect!" Anabolic steroids are synthetic male hormones like the kind that change a boy into a man. In the body 98-99% of the anabolic steroids bind to plasma proteins, and the remaining 1% cause effects anywhere that they become attached to receptors in cells by stimulating the genetic apparatus (DNA). In the muscles steroids stimulate tissue building. In the brain steroids cause noticeable psychological and behavioral effects. If you note that websites addressing the side effects of anabolic steroids in an incomprehensible language also sell anabolic steroids, you have to agree that stupidity has prevailed: www.steroids.ro/steroids-side-effects .
When I watched athletes that I had trained with prancing around with their respective NCAA teams, I realized that most of them had been brainwashed into supporting the NCAA agenda that had been slyly feeding most of them anabolic steroids at the training tables or elsewhere. "Don't talk to anyone! They might find out how brainless you've become!" Although the "beefed up" physiques of these steroid-fed athletes might convince you that they had acheived a form of "godliness" (2 Tim. 3:5), I suspect that the price was a form of steroid-induced senility that had lowered their intelligence (IQs) to an extreme.....Hey Coach! MAKE COPIES OF THIS AND PASS THIS AROUND. TELL ME WHAT KIND OF A REACTION YOU GET. http://www.nantes.indymedia.org/article/25845

Since: Jun 09

Binghamton, NY

#3 Jun 25, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Phelps Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Study Reignites Single-Parent Debate (Sep '08) Jun '14 elishebabb 5
News Olympic swimming stars stop in PCB // SLIDESHOW (Sep '12) Sep '12 Avril 1
News Michael Phelps' Leaked Louis Vuitton Ad Could M... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Linda 1
News Biden vows to protect care for veterans (Aug '12) Aug '12 Bob Burns 1
News London Olympics: Phelps falls short of gold in ... (Jul '12) Aug '12 Italain Stallion 8
News Michael Phelps wins record 19th Olympic medal (Aug '12) Aug '12 Olympian 4
News Mitt Romney does the impossible: Gets Brits to ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 harvey 9
More from around the web