Mark Cavendish, as always, wins again.

Mark Cavendish, as always, wins again.

Posted in the Mark Cavendish Forum

WilliamM Danjon Dieudonne

Engordany, Andorra

#1 Sep 27, 2010
Mark Cavendish showed, once again, that he is unbeatable in a bunch sprint.

No one else, on the team, has the same turn of high-end speed to keep Cavendish at the front, ahead of his rivals in the final metres.

BRAVO CHAMPION!!!

W.M.D.D.
William MDanjon Dieudonne

Engordany, Andorra

#2 Sep 28, 2010
Tuesday, September 29th. 2010

You have to know,

Having now seen The Road World Championships circuit, Mark Cavendish has downgraded his chances in Sunday's race.

But, Malcolm Elliott, the first Briton to win a points jersey in a Grand Tour says: "MANXMAN",(it means, Mark Cavendish), is the most reliable winner he has ever seen.

WAIT AND SEE !!!

Faithfully Yours,

William

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mark Cavendish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cummings Set for Tour Debut (Jun '10) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 2
News Producing British Tour de France winner within ... (Jan '10) Jul '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 3
News Lance Armstrong A Lying Loser (Feb '13) Jun '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 27
News Jockey Hayley Turner has just 2 slices of glute... (Jul '11) Jul '11 horseracingtips 1
News Commonwealth Games: David Millar beats Mark Cav... (Oct '10) Oct '10 William MDanjonDi... 2
i like competing at the games said manx missile... (Oct '10) Oct '10 William MDanjon D... 3
News English, Australians set to dominate cycling in... (Oct '10) Oct '10 William MDanjonDi... 3
More from around the web