Olympic authorities remember Israelis killed during 1972 Munich Olympics

Gabrielle Douglas of the United States competes in the Artistic Gymnastics Women's Uneven Bars final on Day 10 of the London 2012 Olympic Games at North Greenwich Arena on August 6, 2012 in London, England. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#1 Aug 6, 2012
To hell with the terrorist colony of israel.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#2 Aug 6, 2012
How about a memorial for all those around the world killed by this terrorist colony either outright or through its control of the american government like in Libya and Syria for example.Israel is a blight on humanity that most people reconize as such.
Italain Stallion

Kanata, Canada

#3 Aug 6, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
To hell with the terrorist colony of israel.
You are a complete f*&^ing idiot for this comment.
Italain Stallion

Kanata, Canada

#4 Aug 6, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
To hell with the terrorist colony of israel.
You may not like the Israeli government, however, these were 11 innocent Israeli athletes who were killed. Grow up and get a life you idiot!!!!!
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#5 Aug 6, 2012
Italain Stallion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete f*&^ing idiot for this comment.
Refer to comment #2
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#6 Aug 6, 2012
Allow me to say it again.To hell with the terrorist murderous colony of israel.I will also say I am so damn sick of hearing and seeing this olympic BS what a waste of time this crap is.
Italain Stallion

Ottawa, Canada

#8 Aug 7, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
Allow me to say it again.To hell with the terrorist murderous colony of israel.I will also say I am so damn sick of hearing and seeing this olympic BS what a waste of time this crap is.
Let me say you are a waste of a human being. Grow up you f*&^ing moron!!!!!!!!!!
Skorchie

Blue Springs, MO

#9 Aug 7, 2012
How about you take your own advice. Racism is childish, ignorant, and unnecessary, yet that's all you've done on here is display your racist views towards Americans. Grow up yourself, kid.
Italain Stallion

Ottawa, Canada

#10 Aug 7, 2012
Skorchie wrote:
How about you take your own advice. Racism is childish, ignorant, and unnecessary, yet that's all you've done on here is display your racist views towards Americans. Grow up yourself, kid.
Not racist views you idiot. Just stating facts. Everyone outside the US can't stand you folks and you guys bring it upon yourselves.
Italain Stallion

Ottawa, Canada

#11 Aug 7, 2012
Skorchie wrote:
How about you take your own advice. Racism is childish, ignorant, and unnecessary, yet that's all you've done on here is display your racist views towards Americans. Grow up yourself, kid.
I was responding to the idiot from Virginia above and his racist comments towards Israelis. You likely share his views?????
Skorchie

Blue Springs, MO

#12 Aug 7, 2012
Showing your intelligence again huh?

Racism - hatred or intolerance of another race or other races/a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement.

They not have dictionaries there in Canada?
Skorchie

Blue Springs, MO

#13 Aug 7, 2012
Not at all, but I'm not the one on here making "All Americans are <insert negative statement here>." comments like you are. Keep on being a hypocrite, most racists are, as you've proven.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#14 Aug 7, 2012
Italain Stallion wrote:
<quoted text>
Not racist views you idiot. Just stating facts. Everyone outside the US can't stand you folks and you guys bring it upon yourselves.
Blame it on the human parasite called the jew as they control our government of war mongers and they also control our so called society of idiocy and debt.
Italain Stallion

Ottawa, Canada

#15 Aug 7, 2012
Skorchie wrote:
Showing your intelligence again huh?
Racism - hatred or intolerance of another race or other races/a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement.
They not have dictionaries there in Canada?
Glad you can read out of dictionaries. Actually I am quite surprised with your intelligence.
Italain Stallion

Ottawa, Canada

#16 Aug 7, 2012
Skorchie wrote:
Not at all, but I'm not the one on here making "All Americans are <insert negative statement here>." comments like you are. Keep on being a hypocrite, most racists are, as you've proven.
I guess our friend from Virginia is not a racist with his comments towards Israelis? I am far from a racist. I simply don't like the fact that Americans think they are so much better than everyone else. You can't even admit that the ref handed the soccer game to the undeserving Americans when it was so blatant.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#17 Aug 7, 2012
At least I'm smart enough to understand that just because a few people are one way, doesn't make them all that way. Something you clearly don't understand. Also, I'm smart enough to spell Italian correctly, surprised you can even read these posts with your sub-par abilities.
And yes, the guy from VA? He's just as racist as you are.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#18 Aug 7, 2012
Why should I admit the ref handed the game to the Americans? Just because a certain rule is rarely enforced doesn't mean it can never be enforced, does it? You're just mad it happened to the Canadian team, had it been the other way around, you'd be here preaching about how the ref finally followed the rules and did their job.

Oh and before you ask, yes, I played a sport, baseball from the time I was a kid, through high school and college, then had a stint in the local semi-pro league before injuring my shoulder. As a pitcher, the "rules" for balks, strikes/balls changed every single game, as different umps have different opinions on how to enforce those rules. Not to mention how many times an Ump called someone out when they were clearly safe, or called a foul ball fair, etc. Sounds like you're the one who doesn't understand how these things work, surprising since you claim what, 20+ years of soccer experience? Bad call, good call, who cares, it's a GAME. You said it yourself in another topic, it's not about winning at the Olympics, it's about sportsmanship, and your Canadian women's soccer team showed exactly how sportsmanlike they are with their comments after the game. Rules are rules, and if you want to toe the line with them, you're gonna get called on it once in a while, pretty simple to understand I'd think. I don't expect an intelligent response from you, something along the lines of "arrogant Americans", or "stupid random cussword" probably. Though the same could be said of you, troll.
Nan

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Aug 7, 2012
I was a military wife stationed in GY durring those Olympics. I didn't attend as my husband was in the field, per usual, and didn't want me to go with the girls. I am glad I stayed home and watched it on AFNTV. It was a scarey time for everyone. The Red Brigade, German Bader Meinhoff gang, was running loose and blowing up facilities on various posts. The German authorities were unable to get to the bottom of it until a German national was killed in one of those attacks. Nobody was really safe. The slaugher of the Israeli team was heart breaking for all of us there. Security was poor and all teams were vulnerable. I always thought the Isrealis were under protedted.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#21 Aug 7, 2012
Nan wrote:
I was a military wife stationed in GY durring those Olympics. I didn't attend as my husband was in the field, per usual, and didn't want me to go with the girls. I am glad I stayed home and watched it on AFNTV. It was a scarey time for everyone. The Red Brigade, German Bader Meinhoff gang, was running loose and blowing up facilities on various posts. The German authorities were unable to get to the bottom of it until a German national was killed in one of those attacks. Nobody was really safe. The slaugher of the Israeli team was heart breaking for all of us there. Security was poor and all teams were vulnerable. I always thought the Isrealis were under protedted.
Probably another false flag attack to try and gain more pity for the jews as that and other peoples money is what they feed on.You sound like a jew yourself because most decent tax paying americans are tired of israel and they are VERY tired of israel controlling the american government and its foreign policy

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#23 Aug 8, 2012
Now there's this guy ^... If it's not racism towards American's by several people here, it's American's showing their ignorant racism as well, only strengthening what those people are saying about us. Stupendous job reinforcing the stereotype about American's, that's for sure gonna make things SO much better. Why not just go around with your swastika painted on your shirt, or is it a white pointy hat you hide behind?

As for the topic, and I'm sure I've made it pretty clear already, no one deserves to die for supporting, or being proud of where they're from. Especially athletes just trying to give their country and families something to be proud of. It's a disgrace that it happened, and it's even more disgraceful to support that kind of behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lolo Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Biggest Loser RECAP 1/14/14: Season 15 Epis... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Wang 2
Talk about Lolo Jones (Jan '13) Jan '13 bob hanson 2
Freestyle skier Rahlves hurts hip (Feb '10) Feb '10 nnnnnnoooooorrrrr... 1
Lolo Jones' Five Hurdles (Feb '10) Feb '10 surjanti sabajo-s... 1
Bolt and Gay Run in Owens's Long Shadow (Aug '09) Aug '09 PEANUT BUTTER 1
Kallur falls at first hurdle (Aug '08) Aug '08 Jason 1
lolo jones (Aug '08) Aug '08 Laura 1
•••
•••

Lolo Jones People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••