Experts

There are 3 comments on the Jul 9, 2010, ESPN story titled Experts. In it, ESPN reports that:

LeBron James left us with plenty to ponder after making his announcement that he's headed to Miami.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#1 Jul 9, 2010
Very tacky making this into such a spectacle. The only way it would have been accepted is if he decided to announce he was staying in Cleveland during "The (Circus) Decision" that ESPN and he whored on air!

While I agree he can go wherever he wants, I also agree that every (ex)fan in Cleveland has the right to go out and trash all their Jame's trinketts and jerseys if they choose to do so!

“Live and let live”

Since: Mar 10

New Jersey

#2 Jul 9, 2010
I agree. If he would have stayed in Cleveland it would have been a heartwarming event to watch. Instead it was like watching a man leave his wife and family for the mistress.
Matt

Medina, OH

#3 Jul 9, 2010
Ponder what? He behaved like the big egomaniac he always has been. He handled it like the narcistic person he is. Miami will have their hands full with this big baby, he'll tick off his teammates, because he wants to be the star and the only star.
He was never a team player, he was a me me me player.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

LeBron James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kevin Love withdraws from Team USA (Jul '14) Jul '14 Black Mamba 2
News How Will Carmelo Anthony Transition from Team U... (Oct '12) Oct '12 eddie rodriguez 12
Lebron James - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Camille 1
News James gains icon status (Aug '12) Aug '12 Anonymous 3
News US men hold off Spain 107-100 to defend Olympic... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Fact Check 2
News US men's Olympic basketball beats Britain by 40 (Jul '12) Jul '12 Obama Nation 1
News Jeremy Lin becomes America's most promising glo... (Mar '12) Apr '12 Snowflake 3
More from around the web