BRIEFLY: Armstrong returns for strong 2nd

Aug 16, 2008 Full story: Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Not since his last victory ride down the Champs-Elysees in 2005 has a finish line looked so sensational to Lance Armstrong.

Read more
Simon Evans in Rio

Niterói, Brazil

#1 Aug 17, 2008
Wouldn´t we just like to see this guy in the Tour one more time. Was he really squeaky clean? Well if he did it again everyone would have to believe it was all fair and square as I guess you can´t win the tour while doped any more. Or can you?
I Chine it would seem you might, but I´ve heard there are a lot of suspicious samples out there testing clean.
Gus

Vancouver, Canada

#2 Aug 17, 2008
Simon Evans in Rio wrote:
Wouldn´t we just like to see this guy in the Tour one more time. Was he really squeaky clean? Well if he did it again everyone would have to believe it was all fair and square as I guess you can´t win the tour while doped any more. Or can you?
I Chine it would seem you might, but I´ve heard there are a lot of suspicious samples out there testing clean.
...what's your source Simon?....Cheers!
Raymond

Archamps, France

#3 Aug 18, 2008
Gus wrote:
<quoted text>
...what's your source Simon?....Cheers!
What Simons source is, I do not know. But here we have logical conclusions to contemplate. Was Floyd using a banned substance? The evidence is yes.

Gus, Why continue? oh why, You know what the score is as well as I do. Caught, tried, convicted,(twice). Gus, in your heart you know the truth, Floyd is just another failed doper. Let it go. He is not the first or last, sadly. Enjoy your cycling as WE know it, dope free.

Regards Raymond
Gus

Vancouver, Canada

#4 Aug 18, 2008
Raymond wrote:
<quoted text>
What Simons source is, I do not know. But here we have logical conclusions to contemplate. Was Floyd using a banned substance? The evidence is yes.
Gus, Why continue? oh why, You know what the score is as well as I do. Caught, tried, convicted,(twice). Gus, in your heart you know the truth, Floyd is just another failed doper. Let it go. He is not the first or last, sadly. Enjoy your cycling as WE know it, dope free.
Regards Raymond
...Raymond,what's your problem mon ami? I was responding/enquiring to Simon's last sentence.There was absolutely no mention of FLOYD.seems like you can't let it go!...Cheers!
Raymond

Archamps, France

#5 Aug 18, 2008
Gus wrote:
<quoted text>
...Raymond,what's your problem mon ami? I was responding/enquiring to Simon's last sentence.There was absolutely no mention of FLOYD.seems like you can't let it go!...Cheers!
Hello Gus, We have been exchanging repartee for? Now years? LOL. My dear friend Gus, except for the repartee, I let it go ages ago.

Hope you are having good weather ect for riding there in Canada. Brilliant here. Cycling keeps us going Gus. Thanks for your tip when I get passed. Must remember that. I should have been on my better bike. Geeez. Take good care Gus. Regards Raymond

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kristin Armstrong Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Todaya s Olympics News Roundup (Aug '08) Aug '08 jmac 9
More from around the web