We weren't interested ... until they ...

We weren't interested ... until they started

There are 25 comments on the www.times-news.com story from Aug 13, 2008, titled We weren't interested ... until they started. In it, www.times-news.com reports that:

Nobody was going to watch the Summer Olympics, yet five days into the Games everybody is talking about them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.times-news.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TeamChina

Parkville, MD

#24 Aug 22, 2008
Mike wrote:
@SoooWhat
When you insulted the person from Washington State, you forget that everyone from the United States is an immigrant. You may have been born in the US but in truth your ancestors came here as millions have. You are no different from anyone else here in the US.
exactly my point

Since: Aug 08

Shenzhen, China

#25 Aug 24, 2008
Kate wrote:
<quoted text>
With all the unfair chinese judges tt's so obvious that chinese are winning. Before learning sports, Chinese should learn manners to respect other audience from different nations. They were throwing trashes to Koreans during the game just because we were cheering our team instead of CHINA. We're same asians but they treat us like shit!
Treat you like shit? RU kidding? We treat you like friends, what about you? In history, our country helped so much, but do you do in modern times? Publically claiming that Confucius has a Korean origin? or that Dragon Boat Festival is the world cultureal heritage of Korea? We dont welcome a friend like this that stabs us at the behind...

“TheseDays”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#26 Aug 25, 2008
Oh, it's over now and am relieved. Now I can back to life.
Okay Dudes

Arndell Park, Australia

#27 Aug 25, 2008
Hmmm, I never mentioned this before, but even though I live in Australia, my home country is still China. You Americans need to learn that you can't always be the best at everything. Have some respect for the other nations. If you really have a heart, if you really are part of the real world, if you really are ashamed of yourselves for kicking off a certain country's ruler's head, if you really truelly are a human being, then you should know better.
TeamChina

Dravosburg, PA

#28 Sep 1, 2008
Okay Dudes wrote:
Hmmm, I never mentioned this before, but even though I live in Australia, my home country is still China. You Americans need to learn that you can't always be the best at everything. Have some respect for the other nations. If you really have a heart, if you really are part of the real world, if you really are ashamed of yourselves for kicking off a certain country's ruler's head, if you really truelly are a human being, then you should know better.
couldnt have said it better.

~~~~[[[(unfortunately)American -born]]] Chinese

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Gymnastics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Acton's Sandro, Oehrlein of Georgetown earn med... (Mar '17) Mar '17 GymnasticsPhart 2
Diversity is White Genocide (Nov '16) Nov '16 68709klgm 1
News Russian hackers have been condemned after gaini... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Jelly Belly Popcorn 1
News A bizarre rule will keep reigning US gold-medal... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Don j 5
News U.S. gymnastics: Who will be the final five? (Jul '16) Jul '16 Life Is Good 1
News Aurora gymnast Whelan gets celebrity treatment ... (Jun '15) Mar '16 Fart news 5
News Beth Tweddle recovering from neck surgery after... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web