'Children of the Corn' remake to film...

'Children of the Corn' remake to film in Iowa

There are 2 comments on the Waterloo Courier story from Aug 17, 2008, titled 'Children of the Corn' remake to film in Iowa. In it, Waterloo Courier reports that:

A remake of the 1983 horror movie "Children of the Corn" will invade the Quad-Cities next month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Waterloo Courier.

raymond

Winthrop, IA

#1 Sep 24, 2008
im an extra child in the movie
duane w

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Sep 28, 2008
get it right people. lost nation is not the quad cities. its not far from there but they need to get it straight. just becase the quad cities is the closest large group of cities all of the spot light is on them? i think that as a bunch of garbage.you can bet if something happened in little dump of the world crawford, texas then full credit would be on the road.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Gymnastics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diversity is White Genocide Nov '16 68709klgm 1
News Russian hackers have been condemned after gaini... Sep '16 Jelly Belly Popcorn 1
News A bizarre rule will keep reigning US gold-medal... Aug '16 Don j 5
News U.S. gymnastics: Who will be the final five? (Jul '16) Jul '16 Life Is Good 1
News Aurora gymnast Whelan gets celebrity treatment ... (Jun '15) Mar '16 Fart news 5
News Beth Tweddle recovering from neck surgery after... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News MIAA Reinstates Boys' Gymnastics, Aly Raisman H... (Jun '13) Jun '13 leepsika 2
More from around the web