Michelle Obama discusses the importance of Chicago hosting the 2016 Olympics

There are 1 comment on the Sep 29, 2009, CLTV - Chicago Land's TV story titled Michelle Obama discusses the importance of Chicago hosting the 2016 Olympics. In it, CLTV - Chicago Land's TV reports that:

Michelle Obama remembers watching Nadia Comaneci score a perfect 10, a first in the history of Olympic gymnastics, and thinking, I can be a gymnast.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CLTV - Chicago Land's TV.

Why Do This

United States

#1 Sep 30, 2009
Waste of money. What for?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Gymnastics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MIAA Reinstates Boys' Gymnastics, Aly Raisman H... (Jun '13) Jun '13 leepsika 2
News SC Gymnast Wins Gold at California Championships (Dec '12) Dec '12 James Eichenbaum 1
News Jordyn Wieber stunner: "Quite honestly, it's ho... (Aug '12) Nov '12 louboutin 52
What do you think? (Sep '12) Sep '12 bestgymnasticsvid... 1
News Vinnie becomes the fifth McDowell brother (Sep '12) Sep '12 shoreman 1
News Gabby Douglas Relives 'Slave' Taunts By Gymnast... (Aug '12) Sep '12 Sheik Yerbouti 2
News Gabby Douglas: Racism claims rebutted by Virgin... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
More from around the web