Are the Chinese Olympic Gymnasts Unde...

Are the Chinese Olympic Gymnasts Underage?

There are 4 comments on the WarMojo story from Aug 14, 2008, titled Are the Chinese Olympic Gymnasts Underage?. In it, WarMojo reports that:

They look like they are anywhere between 8 and 11 years old, but five of the six girls on the Chinese gymnastics team hold passports that say they are 16 - the minimum age to be competing in the Olympic ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WarMojo.

Scotland

UK

#1 Aug 18, 2008
There are too many sites registering these childrens prior wins which give their ages as 13 at 2007, they dont age 3 years in 12 months. If this is so its cheating and should be dealt with accordingly. This is not fair on the sports persons who are abiding by the rules. Revoke the medals and award them to others who should have got them.
Its not seen as sporting for sportsmen to complain, but its the right thing to do. You should not win through cheating, lets not condon it by doing nothing.
Liliana

United States

#2 Aug 18, 2008
i dont thinkthat they are 16 its obious that they are lying!
JImmy

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#3 Aug 21, 2008
I think the chinese are covering up. There's too much evidence to support the issue. I mean....there's a half a million pages to support the claim of underage girls...how can they refute that? I THINK THERE CAUGHT!!!!!!
noelcwt

Masai, Malaysia

#4 Aug 21, 2008
JImmy wrote:
I think the chinese are covering up. There's too much evidence to support the issue. I mean....there's a half a million pages to support the claim of underage girls...how can they refute that? I THINK THERE CAUGHT!!!!!!
the half a million page came from same one page

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Gymnastics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Acton's Sandro, Oehrlein of Georgetown earn med... Mar '17 GymnasticsPhart 2
Diversity is White Genocide (Nov '16) Nov '16 68709klgm 1
News Russian hackers have been condemned after gaini... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Jelly Belly Popcorn 1
News A bizarre rule will keep reigning US gold-medal... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Don j 5
News U.S. gymnastics: Who will be the final five? (Jul '16) Jul '16 Life Is Good 1
News Aurora gymnast Whelan gets celebrity treatment ... (Jun '15) Mar '16 Fart news 5
News Beth Tweddle recovering from neck surgery after... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web