Gabby Douglas Relives 'Slave' Taunts ...

Gabby Douglas Relives 'Slave' Taunts By Gymnasts On...

There are 2 comments on the International Business Times story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Gabby Douglas Relives 'Slave' Taunts By Gymnasts On.... In it, International Business Times reports that:

Olympic champion Gabby Douglas reveals on "Oprah's Next Chapter" that she was subjected to racist bullying by her fellow gymnasts in Virginia Beach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

Faith

Hammond, LA

#1 Aug 29, 2012
This is nothing more than black politics on Oprah's part trying to garner ratings for her boring, nobody gives a damn about Oprah any more shows.

I have just lost all respect for Gabrielle Douglas.
Oprah Winfrey did the same racial slam against the young boy from Jena, La who was savagely beaten by six black hoods at school. She invited him to be on the Phil McGraw show and they made him to be the racist and the black thugs to be the victims!

Time for white Americans to stop being played by the fat lady. She is as white hater as it gets!
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#2 Sep 1, 2012
She's trying to win the ghetto lottery! Look for a frivolous lawsuit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Gymnastics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aurora gymnast Whelan gets celebrity treatment ... (Jun '15) Mar '16 Fart news 5
Stop White Genocide Feb '16 7958hkfj 1
News Beth Tweddle recovering from neck surgery after... Feb '16 Fart news 2
News MIAA Reinstates Boys' Gymnastics, Aly Raisman H... (Jun '13) Jun '13 leepsika 2
News SC Gymnast Wins Gold at California Championships (Dec '12) Dec '12 James Eichenbaum 1
News Jordyn Wieber stunner: "Quite honestly, it's ho... (Aug '12) Nov '12 louboutin 52
What do you think? (Sep '12) Sep '12 bestgymnasticsvid... 1
More from around the web