Olympic Gymnast Claims Karolyi Beat Her

Olympic Gymnast Claims Karolyi Beat Her

There are 1 comment on the www.thepittsburghchannel.com story from Nov 19, 2008, titled Olympic Gymnast Claims Karolyi Beat Her. In it, www.thepittsburghchannel.com reports that:

A former Olympic gymnast who trained with the world-famous Karolyis in Romania claims Bela Karolyi frequently beat her, reported KCRA-TV in Sacramento.

Trudi Kollar, known to the world as Emelia Eberle, was a 12-year-old when she was summoned to join Romania's national team in 1976. She earned 13 individual medals in international competition, including an Olympic silver medal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.thepittsburghchannel.com.

Jennifer

Corona, NY

#3 Nov 22, 2008
This behaviour was part of eastern-block coaching and mentality.
I had a [woman] coach who called us "cows" and used the rope so slap on thighs.

"Parenthal slap", my foot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Gymnastics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aurora gymnast Whelan gets celebrity treatment ... (Jun '15) Mar '16 Fart news 5
Stop White Genocide Feb '16 7958hkfj 1
News Beth Tweddle recovering from neck surgery after... Feb '16 Fart news 2
News MIAA Reinstates Boys' Gymnastics, Aly Raisman H... (Jun '13) Jun '13 leepsika 2
News SC Gymnast Wins Gold at California Championships (Dec '12) Dec '12 James Eichenbaum 1
News Jordyn Wieber stunner: "Quite honestly, it's ho... (Aug '12) Nov '12 louboutin 52
What do you think? (Sep '12) Sep '12 bestgymnasticsvid... 1
More from around the web