China gold medal gymnast reportedly w...

China gold medal gymnast reportedly was 13

There are 983 comments on the sportsillustrated.cnn.com story from Aug 14, 2008, titled China gold medal gymnast reportedly was 13. In it, sportsillustrated.cnn.com reports that:

Just nine months before the Beijing Olympics, the Chinese government's news agency, Xinhua, reported that gymnast He Kexin was 13, which would have made her ineligible to be on the team that won a gold medal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at sportsillustrated.cnn.com.

First Prev
of 50
Next Last
biiiiiiiiii

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#1025 Sep 2, 2008
Straight Facts

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#1026 Sep 2, 2008
woodsider wrote:
<quoted text>
THe hard truth is that the youth of China will most likely rule the world economically before too long. It a bitter pill to swallow but as an American I have to face reality. Have you seen or heard the recent SAT scores? Scary, scary facts dude.
I work in a school. Believe me, I worry about the future for my own child. Most of the teachers are there for their paycheck. There are SOME really excellent teachers, but not enough to make up for the ones that want to blog all day while the kids watch movies.
racist

Bohemia, NY

#1027 Jan 22, 2012
Lookin For Happy Hour wrote:
There is no way half those girls on that team are 16 years of age ! Don't you think it is kinda odd how it seems like the chinese seem to be suddenly dominating ?? It seems the olympics are so one sided this year .... it is obvious the hometeam has PERKS.

They have the genetic prowess to dominate certain sports in the Olympics. North East Asians, are classified a branch of the Mongoloid Race. Asian (Mongoloids) have less denser bones, less denser muscles, this in effect, renders them a more superior class of coordination and speed. This means that they would do horrible in running events because of their light frames, and in a sport that requires power and propulsion, this isnt good. On the other hand, they are more coordinated,superior reflexes and more flexibility, giving them that edge over the heavier framed white caucasoids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 50
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Gymnastics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diversity is White Genocide Nov '16 68709klgm 1
News Russian hackers have been condemned after gaini... Sep '16 Jelly Belly Popcorn 1
News A bizarre rule will keep reigning US gold-medal... Aug '16 Don j 5
News U.S. gymnastics: Who will be the final five? (Jul '16) Jul '16 Life Is Good 1
News Aurora gymnast Whelan gets celebrity treatment ... (Jun '15) Mar '16 Fart news 5
News Beth Tweddle recovering from neck surgery after... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News MIAA Reinstates Boys' Gymnastics, Aly Raisman H... (Jun '13) Jun '13 leepsika 2
More from around the web