Experts

Jul 9, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ESPN

LeBron James left us with plenty to ponder after making his announcement that he's headed to Miami.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jul 9, 2010

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Very tacky making this into such a spectacle. The only way it would have been accepted is if he decided to announce he was staying in Cleveland during "The (Circus) Decision" that ESPN and he whored on air!

While I agree he can go wherever he wants, I also agree that every (ex)fan in Cleveland has the right to go out and trash all their Jame's trinketts and jerseys if they choose to do so!

“Live and let live”

Since: Mar 10

New Jersey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

I agree. If he would have stayed in Cleveland it would have been a heartwarming event to watch. Instead it was like watching a man leave his wife and family for the mistress.
Matt

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Ponder what? He behaved like the big egomaniac he always has been. He handled it like the narcistic person he is. Miami will have their hands full with this big baby, he'll tick off his teammates, because he wants to be the star and the only star.
He was never a team player, he was a me me me player.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dwyane Wade Discussions

Search the Dwyane Wade Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA Extra: Is Dwyane Wade the world's best? (Nov '08) Mar '14 Sam 15,622
Another MVP for LeBron seems likely (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ginobili 1
Dwyane Wade announces bizarre shoe deal (Oct '12) Oct '12 Sheik Yerbouti 5
Dwyane Wade - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Joshua 1
Kobe Bryant -- the international face of U.S. b... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 25
PBT: Heat's Wade out eight weeks (Jul '12) Jul '12 DWADEHEAT 1
LeBron James or Lionel Messi: Which one's better? (Feb '12) Mar '12 Razor_Man 6
•••
•••
•••