LeBron's Day arrives

LeBron's Day arrives

There are 5 comments on the PhillyBurbs.com story from Jul 8, 2010, titled LeBron's Day arrives. In it, PhillyBurbs.com reports that:

More than two years of hype, drama, conjecture and expectation have dwindled to a few more hours.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PhillyBurbs.com.

Roundball Joe

Brooksville, FL

#1 Jul 8, 2010
Reliable sources say LeBron James will sign on with the Harlem Globetrotters.
He's fed up with the NBA scene.
david01

United States

#2 Jul 8, 2010
Where ever he signs great! Linda cohn and her PHONY ACCENT and Phony knowing about sports.... has got to go... Espn please get rid of this milking cow.... and get someone who knows about sports..... She should be on MORON NETWORK!
morons united

Seattle, WA

#3 Jul 8, 2010
What's so facking big deal about a 7 footer jumping and dunking a 1 foot diameter red ball is out of my comprehension but I can only reason out that some people never grow up and are indeed a bunch of morons.
mr pooper

Spring Hill, FL

#4 Jul 8, 2010
lechoke is just another elitist bastard - joining these other 2 over payed nitwits!

hoping the worst of luck to these backstabbers!

I am boycotting the national black association (nba)
obammy the commie

Lubbock, TX

#6 Jul 9, 2010
YAWN...another overpaid illiterate knee grew. Who cares?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dwyane Wade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Welcome home: An emotional, weird night for Dwy... (Nov '16) Jan '17 Phart Loudly 3
News NBA Extra: Is Dwyane Wade the world's best? (Nov '08) Mar '14 Sam 15,620
News Another MVP for LeBron seems likely (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ginobili 1
News Dwyane Wade announces bizarre shoe deal (Oct '12) Oct '12 Sheik Yerbouti 5
Dwyane Wade - nude! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Joshua 1
News Kobe Bryant -- the international face of U.S. b... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 25
News PBT: Heat's Wade out eight weeks (Jul '12) Jul '12 DWADEHEAT 1
More from around the web