Lost medal means U.S. has 140,000 new...

Lost medal means U.S. has 140,000 new enemies

There are 3 comments on the The Winnipeg Free Press story from Aug 22, 2008, titled Lost medal means U.S. has 140,000 new enemies. In it, The Winnipeg Free Press reports that:

Here's how the Olympic tally sheet for the U.S. read Thursday afternoon: 27 gold medals, 83 overall medals, 140,000 new enemies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Winnipeg Free Press.

Sol-amgel

Oranjestad, Aruba

#1 Aug 23, 2008
140.000 new enemies and the Karma law. Yeah! We of the caribbean will keep showing USA that we need no doping and no money. With the little we have: Sun, fun, rythem dance, joy and ground food we will continue beating them in the future! Just Watch us!
Prodigy

Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles

#2 Aug 23, 2008
well like i said before hope the USA enjoys their HANDOUT silver medal
Willy

Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles

#3 Aug 25, 2008
We went to particitate, and to go as an outlaw with his sixshooter to get medals no matter what.
The only thing left for the US is to showup in London in four years with Majorleagers, to grab more MEDALS MEDALS MEDALS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Churandy Martina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jamaicans sweep sprints at Diamond League meet (May '13) May '13 abubakar 1
News Martina loses 200m silver as US protest upheld (Aug '08) Apr '09 nonoleta 90
News Martina appeals to win back Olympic silver (Jan '09) Jan '09 Jennifer 1
News US men's sprint medal jeopardized by protest (Aug '08) Aug '08 Pedro 5
News Ex-Clemson track star Shawn Crawford awarded si... (Aug '08) Aug '08 Ivy1 2
News IOC: The Same Sad Story (Aug '08) Aug '08 xavier 1
News Dzingai through to 200m final (Aug '08) Aug '08 Abel 1
More from around the web