Carmelo Anthony Takes Cheap Shot To G...

Carmelo Anthony Takes Cheap Shot To Groin From Facundo Campazzo Of Argentina

There are 4 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Aug 6, 2012, titled Carmelo Anthony Takes Cheap Shot To Groin From Facundo Campazzo Of Argentina. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

The U.S. men's basketball team throttled its opponents from Argentina on Monday night in London but it may have been one of the Americans who felt the sharpest pain during the Group A game .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

Alan Iverson

Littleton, CO

#1 Aug 7, 2012
Carmelo liked it. He offered to bive him a BJ in return for the goose
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#2 Aug 7, 2012
And still, Melo refused to pass the ball.....
Italain Stallion

Ottawa, Canada

#3 Aug 7, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
And still, Melo refused to pass the ball.....
He likely deserved it as he probably instigated it.

Blue Springs, MO

#4 Aug 7, 2012
I heard it was a Canadian who defected to Argentina to get away from Italain "Can't Spell" Stallion, and just wanted to know what a real man's junk felt like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martina Navratilova Marries Julia Lemigova In N... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Ray 1
News Tamika Catchings shares career intentions and c... (Oct '14) Oct '14 ivyawe 1
News Former Wildcats invited to Team USA Mini-Camp (Jun '13) Oct '14 FLORIDA SWAMPER 3
News Yahoo's call for overhaul of USA Basketball, FI... (Sep '14) Sep '14 johnnyj 1
News Brittney Griner Proposes To Girlfriend Glory Jo... (Aug '14) Aug '14 John Wilkinson 1
News Kevin Love withdraws from Team USA (Jul '14) Jul '14 Black Mamba 2
News Happy Birthday, Michael Jordan, Basketball Icon (Feb '10) Feb '14 supa fly 2 14
More from around the web