The perfect Winter Olympics sport: cu...

The perfect Winter Olympics sport: curling... really

There are 1 comment on the Christian Science Monitor story from Feb 25, 2010, titled The perfect Winter Olympics sport: curling... really. In it, Christian Science Monitor reports that:

Thank you, NBC, for your bold programming. During the Vancouver Winter Olympics, Americans have seen more hours of curling than ever before.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Christian Science Monitor.

Since: Nov 09

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 Feb 25, 2010
More than I ever want to see again. With so many other great sports to watch NBC airs curling a non sport IMO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2016 Rio Olympics: Team USA Unveils Women's Bas... May '16 Ivyawe 2
News Martina Navratilova Marries Julia Lemigova In N... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Ray 1
News Tamika Catchings shares career intentions and c... (Oct '14) Oct '14 ivyawe 1
News Former Wildcats invited to Team USA Mini-Camp (Jun '13) Oct '14 FLORIDA SWAMPER 3
News Yahoo's call for overhaul of USA Basketball, FI... (Sep '14) Sep '14 johnnyj 1
News Brittney Griner Proposes To Girlfriend Glory Jo... (Aug '14) Aug '14 John Wilkinson 1
News Kevin Love withdraws from Team USA (Jul '14) Jul '14 Black Mamba 2
More from around the web