President Bush hits US-China hoops

President Bush hits US-China hoops

There are 2 comments on the The Associated Press story from Aug 11, 2008, titled President Bush hits US-China hoops . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

President Bush had a pre-game meeting with the U.S. men's basketball team in a corridor of the stadium, posing for pictures and joining the players in a cheer _ 'One, two, three, U.S.A. go!'

Bush's father, former President Bush, also attended the game, giving a hug to Kobe Bryant and getting a 'Wassup pops?' from LeBron James.

Joining the president and his father in the stands were first lady Laura Bush, their daughter Barbara and China's foreign minister.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

NateKnuckles

“"Knuckle Busting Fun!"”

Since: Nov 07

"DC" Where Else?

#1 Aug 11, 2008
The US looked fully in control of China! They will be a force to reckon with!

“Lost in these dreams”

Since: Jun 08

Finding all the missing pieces

#2 Aug 11, 2008
If they continue to be the "Redeem Team" and continue on with the teamwork I believe they will have a better than good chance at winning. So far they are showing teamwork and that's what counts as well.

GO USA!!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2016 Rio Olympics: Team USA Unveils Women's Bas... May 11 Ivyawe 2
News Martina Navratilova Marries Julia Lemigova In N... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Ray 1
News Tamika Catchings shares career intentions and c... (Oct '14) Oct '14 ivyawe 1
News Former Wildcats invited to Team USA Mini-Camp (Jun '13) Oct '14 FLORIDA SWAMPER 3
News Yahoo's call for overhaul of USA Basketball, FI... (Sep '14) Sep '14 johnnyj 1
News Brittney Griner Proposes To Girlfriend Glory Jo... (Aug '14) Aug '14 John Wilkinson 1
News Kevin Love withdraws from Team USA (Jul '14) Jul '14 Black Mamba 2
More from around the web