Manipur sends request for CBI probe i...

Manipur sends request for CBI probe into Monika episode

There are 1 comment on the The Hindu story from Aug 15, 2008, titled Manipur sends request for CBI probe into Monika episode. In it, The Hindu reports that:

New Delhi : The Manipur Government on Monday sent a formal request to the Centre on Monday seeking a CBI probe into the "manipulative game" played by IOA and Sports Authority of India to keep out weightlifter ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hindu.

Rajesh Metei

India

#1 Aug 20, 2008
Yah CBI enquiry and give the punsh and change all the oficial with retired IAS who is a need and clean like TN SEssan, Krishnamurty Who doesnot hold Pressure from Politician.
If not now than Indian Should Stop sending low profile Sports person for wasting of money as olympics are paces fror roaming by unneccessary players top most and rank person should only be send and every week doping test should consider

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic Archery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Easton Archers Sweep All Medals at RIO Olympic ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Birdzilla 1
News Kitchener coach guides Pan Am archers (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News Spectators braced for heavy showers (Jul '12) Jul '12 Colorado Chick 2
News Happiness for Bhutan Olympians is not golden (May '12) May '12 Bhutanlastshangrila 1
News M'sia To Launch Olympic Gold Programme (Aug '08) Dec '09 oooo 40
1965 years archery world championchip (Jul '09) Jul '09 lasse karlsson 3
News Olympic archer John David Burnes faces child po... (Feb '09) May '09 intheknow 4
More from around the web