Armstrong reigns without a pedal's push

Armstrong reigns without a pedal's push

There are 1 comment on the PR-inside.com story from Dec 23, 2008, titled Armstrong reigns without a pedal's push. In it, PR-inside.com reports that:

Cycling's biggest story in 2008 came from someone who hadn't pushed a pedal in a single big race, and the news of Lance Armstrong's comeback is proof of his unequaled stature and the troubled state of the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PR-inside.com.

JMS

United States

#1 Dec 24, 2008
just another lousy article.

From title to end I hated reading it. It appealed to the impulse reader, providing absolutely no new information nor insight; the epitome of anti-entertainment.

Professional bicycle racing struggles in the ruins of the terrorist effects of doping. Dopers are criminals; using a great spectrum of clandistine activities to undermine the integrity of the sporrt, then demonstrating the typical terrorist arrogance of parading around as a victor in place of a better man.

The cheater is the worst form a coward; it hides like cancer until it destroys you from within.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alberto Contador Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Armstrong Rode Above Cycling's Doping Problems (Jan '10) Apr '13 My Opinion_El Pas... 78
News Cycling's governing body strips Lance Armstrong... (Oct '12) Oct '12 GeeMan 10
News Cycling's governing body strips Lance Armstrong... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Gus 2
News Editorial | Lance Armstrong (Sep '12) Sep '12 ui 3
News Bradley Wiggins vs Contador - a contest to reli... (Sep '12) Sep '12 GeeMan 2
News Sports briefs: Feb. 7 (Feb '12) Mar '12 Athos 6
News Ullrich banned for blood doping (Feb '12) Feb '12 fan 1
More from around the web