Gatorade's G2 Channels Ali to Punch U...

Gatorade's G2 Channels Ali to Punch Up Its Messaging

There are 1 comment on the Technology Marketing story from Jan 3, 2010, titled Gatorade's G2 Channels Ali to Punch Up Its Messaging. In it, Technology Marketing reports that:

Gatorade offshoot G2 is attempting to broaden its appeal by featuring a wider array of athletes in new ads, which aim to underscore the fact that the drink is also low-calorie. A new campaign from TBWA\C\D features not only athletes who have appeared in G2 ads before, like New York Yankee Derek Jeter and tennis star Serena Williams, but also uses ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Technology Marketing.

Maroussia

Islamabad, Pakistan

#1 Apr 16, 2010
It will be great to watch World Cup 2010 - G2, i have bought tickets from
http://ticketfront.com/event/World_Cup_2010_G... looking forward to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abby Wambach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime captain Christie Rampone honored befor... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Longtime Phart 1
News Messi, Ronaldo, Wambach up for FIFA awards (Nov '12) Nov '12 ADO 1
News Traditional fireworks to mark Canada Day at Kin... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Andy 1
News Let's be Globally Competitive-for Workers (Aug '12) Aug '12 Anonymous 6
News Olympic Soccer: U.S. tops Japan for gold medal (Aug '12) Aug '12 Crazytempest 28
News U.S. women clip Colombia (Jul '12) Aug '12 Italain Stallion 2
News US women beat Colombia 3-0 in Olympic soccer (Jul '12) Jul '12 whatsthatsmell 1
More from around the web