Bradley Wiggins vs Contador - a contest to relish next summer

There are 2 comments on the The First Post story from Sep 10, 2012, titled Bradley Wiggins vs Contador - a contest to relish next summer. In it, The First Post reports that:

TENS of thousands of cycling fans turned out in Ipswich on Sunday to cheer Bradley Wiggins as the Tour of Britain got underway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The First Post.

craneman

Covington, GA

#1 Sep 10, 2012
Who really cares
GeeMan

Blackwood, UK

#3 Sep 12, 2012
I hope Wiggins or Frome can do he busines again in next years TDF which has a lot of mountain climbs however Contador shwed i the Vuelta he can do it climbing and more importantly on a very long break away making it into averylong TT.

Both Teams shall very extremel important like this years TDF when SKY ominated the race start to finish nd it lookedlike all the other Teams capiulated to them without a fight quickly. Oher Teams domestiques also did not perform.
SKY will be targetted next year and may help Contador and I would personally, and begrudgingly, say Contador has the edge.

It shall be grea to watch and we all should not exclude Andy Schleck who is the better climber outthe 3 of them, its can he get a Team to support him enough?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summer Olympic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Verity eyeing worlds for Yorkshire Mon tom wingo 3
News Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: After 'Fight of the Ce... Mon tom wingo 2
News Mark Wahlberg Makes a $250,000 Bet with Diddy o... Apr 27 tom wingo 2
News Ontario is yours to discover by bike Apr 25 Gas Released 2
News Jessica Ennis-Hill is returning to the Olympic ... Apr 15 tom wingo 3
News Mark Beaumont celebrates after his finishing hi... Apr 10 joe glazer 2
News Floyd Mayweather created a $350m monster by hol... Mar '15 stewart scott 3
More from around the web