Olympic authorities remember Israelis...

Olympic authorities remember Israelis killed during 1972 Munich Olympics

There are 26 comments on the The Washington Post story from Aug 6, 2012, titled Olympic authorities remember Israelis killed during 1972 Munich Olympics. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Gabrielle Douglas of the United States competes in the Artistic Gymnastics Women's Uneven Bars final on Day 10 of the London 2012 Olympic Games at North Greenwich Arena on August 6, 2012 in London, England.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Italain Stallion

Ottawa, Canada

#26 Aug 8, 2012
Skorchie wrote:
Now there's this guy ^... If it's not racism towards American's by several people here, it's American's showing their ignorant racism as well, only strengthening what those people are saying about us. Stupendous job reinforcing the stereotype about American's, that's for sure gonna make things SO much better. Why not just go around with your swastika painted on your shirt, or is it a white pointy hat you hide behind?
As for the topic, and I'm sure I've made it pretty clear already, no one deserves to die for supporting, or being proud of where they're from. Especially athletes just trying to give their country and families something to be proud of. It's a disgrace that it happened, and it's even more disgraceful to support that kind of behavior.
Now this is a true racist, not someone like myself who sees many Americans as arrogant, a feeling that is shared by many other folks other than myself. Don't worry you bring it upon yourselves.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#27 Aug 8, 2012
Italain Stallion wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this is a true racist, not someone like myself who sees many Americans as arrogant, a feeling that is shared by many other folks other than myself. Don't worry you bring it upon yourselves.
Just when I thought you couldn't be any more ignorant, you go and say that. So VA guy thinks jews are bad because they're money hungry, gold diggers, and that's racist (yes), but, you think Americans are bad because we're arrogant, cheating, doping, poor sports, and stupid (things you've said in other posts), but that's NOT racist? You're saying the same crap he is, but about Americans, and different descriptions, then you try and justify it by claiming "many other folks" feel the same way? Wow, you really are so blinded by your hatred for Americans that you can't see you're just as bad as you claim we are. Just wow.
Nan

New Albany, IN

#28 Aug 8, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>Probably another false flag attack to try and gain more pity for the jews as that and other peoples money is what they feed on.You sound like a jew yourself because most decent tax paying americans are tired of israel and they are VERY tired of israel controlling the american government and its foreign policy

Your assumptions are erroneous. I come from a long line of Protestant ministers. My daughter's husband pastors a mega church. While there are numerous wealthy Jewish people, there are wealthy people of all faith systems. I don't think they rule the world. Get a life, a real life that isn't loaded with hate.
Anonymous

Ottawa, Canada

#29 Aug 8, 2012
Skorchie wrote:
Now there's this guy ^... If it's not racism towards American's by several people here, it's American's showing their ignorant racism as well, only strengthening what those people are saying about us. Stupendous job reinforcing the stereotype about American's, that's for sure gonna make things SO much better. Why not just go around with your swastika painted on your shirt, or is it a white pointy hat you hide behind?
As for the topic, and I'm sure I've made it pretty clear already, no one deserves to die for supporting, or being proud of where they're from. Especially athletes just trying to give their country and families something to be proud of. It's a disgrace that it happened, and it's even more disgraceful to support that kind of behavior.
What a class act eh dude? This guy is a waste of space on this planet.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#30 Aug 8, 2012
Nan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your assumptions are erroneous. I come from a long line of Protestant ministers. My daughter's husband pastors a mega church. While there are numerous wealthy Jewish people, there are wealthy people of all faith systems. I don't think they rule the world. Get a life, a real life that isn't loaded with hate.
So basically you are a christian zionist which I find to be as disgusting as israel itself.You people are brainwashed by jews and the only reason they tolerate you people is because your faith taeches a some what subservient role to the jew which I also find plain stupid and disgusting.Yes israel controls the american government and its foreign policy and war machine throught groups like aipac.Yes jews control the vast majority of banks in america.Yes jews control hollywood.Yes israel is behing every war the american government enters. That is not being racist its called telling the truth.Every tax paying american should make it a goal to have israel removed from the american government where it has no place.
Anonymous

Ottawa, Canada

#31 Aug 9, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
To hell with the terrorist colony of israel.
Do you speak like this in public of these people?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Summer Olympic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Pennyfather siblings found success, and an ... Apr 19 learn 2 swim 1
News CPT103388411.jpg Mar 30 Summer phart 2
News Maple Ridge cyclist wins Sport BC honour Mar 30 Summer phart 2
News Double Olympic gold medallist Joanna Rowsell Sh... Mar '17 DoublePhartzz 1
News Team Sky principal Sir Dave Brailsford gets bac... Mar '17 TeamPhartz 1
News Acton's Sandro, Oehrlein of Georgetown earn med... Mar '17 GymnasticsPhart 2
News Longtime captain Christie Rampone honored befor... Mar '17 Longtime Phart 1
More from around the web