Step show win is real progress

Step show win is real progress

There are 1 comment on the Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Mar 8, 2010, titled Step show win is real progress. In it, Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

Having done my share of sneering at the younger generation over their rap music , their sartorial style and their seeming sense of entitlement , I should acknowledge their continuing contributions to a culture that celebrates diversity and equality.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

“I'm Watching YOU”

Since: Jan 09

Ft. Lewis WA

#1 Mar 12, 2010
I would agree that it showed REAL progress if the had just let the real winners win and not issue a "second" first prize to please the complainers. It is just plain racism on the part of coca-cola and the event organizers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zeta Tau Alpha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Do Black Greek Orgs own stepping? (Mar '10) Aug '10 Amanda 2
News 3 Ohio sorority formals turn 'Animal House' ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Tim 1
News Paper Trails: White girls can jump, step, dance (Mar '10) Mar '10 Der Beobachter 1
News Viewpoints: Prejudice, cultural clich s ... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Der Beobachter 1
News Indiana sorority shares dance title due to "sco... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Der Beobachter 1
News The Current (Mar '09) Mar '09 fred buck 1
More from around the web