Colo. State Suspends Sorority After A...

Colo. State Suspends Sorority After Alleged Hazing

There are 5 comments on the KKTV story from Aug 27, 2009, titled Colo. State Suspends Sorority After Alleged Hazing. In it, KKTV reports that:

Colorado State University has withdrawn recognition of a sorority after an investigation into several alleged incidents of hazing, including being deprived of food and sleep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KKTV.

ForItMatters

Longmont, CO

#1 Aug 28, 2009
Thanks KKTV! Great News Coverage! Especially for Northern Colorado!

Be great if the local news media would cover these news stories!

I think the local news media is too busy trying to figure out how to properly cover a news breaking event!
coram resident

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Aug 28, 2009
what a bunch of dumb spoiled bitches, get a life
TK-ZSUD-11

Park Forest, IL

#3 Aug 29, 2009
Sorors,
When will we learn that demeaning and degrading young women have nothing to do with SISTERHOOD or FINER WOMANHOOD. Acts such as these are an embarrassment to us all!!!
TK-ZSUD-11

Park Forest, IL

#4 Aug 30, 2009
TK-ZSUD-11 wrote:
Sorors,
When will we learn that demeaning and degrading young women has nothing to do with SISTERHOOD or FINER WOMANHOOD. Acts such as these are an embarrassment to us all!!!
CORRECTION: It "has" nothing to do with Sisterhood or Finer Womanhood.(I hate when I leave typos)
ZphiB2

Bowling Green, OH

#5 Sep 1, 2009
Sorors,
This is a embarassment. We need to know what is to far and when someone had been pushed to there limits. On the other hand, the young lady should have said no and walked out. I don't know who to fault at this point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zeta Phi Beta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Keeping Cape Girardeau flood wall clean a massi... (Oct '15) Oct '15 DapperDan 7
News Jones Speaks to Sorority (Feb '12) Feb '12 Iotaalphamu 1
News Do Black Greek Orgs own stepping? (Mar '10) Aug '10 Amanda 2
News Events raise awareness for men's health (Jan '10) Jan '10 DrWilson 1
News CSU Expelled Sorority Amid Allegations of Hazing (Sep '09) Sep '09 The One 1
News Those who cana t handle the hazing dona t belon... (Sep '09) Sep '09 and old greek 1
News New sorority chartered at AASU (Aug '09) Sep '09 ZphiB2 2
More from around the web