'Dead Fred' gets a prime spot at vice...

'Dead Fred' gets a prime spot at vice presidential debate

There are 26 comments on the Yahoo! story from Oct 11, 2012, titled 'Dead Fred' gets a prime spot at vice presidential debate. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

DANVILLE, Ky.-Fred's dead, baby, but he'll have the best seat in the house for the vice presidential debate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
amy

Benton, KY

#25 Oct 12, 2012
ryan is cool,hold his temper.he's not like biden who is disrespectful,no good manners uneducated
amy

Benton, KY

#26 Oct 12, 2012
its biden shows that he;s not qualified to be vice president.if you watch the debate the other night he acts like a 3rd grader.]
amy

Benton, KY

#27 Oct 12, 2012
its dems send a boy to do a mans job
amy

Benton, KY

#28 Oct 12, 2012
no he don;t have knowledge at all.3rd grader is smarter than him
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#29 Oct 13, 2012
Ryan was against the stimulus, then requested stimulus money.

Ryan is for a 2014 troop withdrawl in Afghanistan but then doesn't want to give the taliban a timline.

What an idiot.

Flip-flopping contradition, just like his running mate.
Your Ex

United States

#30 Oct 13, 2012
“I would just have a different policy than what he has espoused… We need to recognize we are not going to deport 12 million people, and … we shouldn’t.”
~Haley Barbour, criticizing Romney’s ‘self-deportation’ immigration stance, Christian Science Monitor breakfast, June 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phi Delta Theta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News University of Arkansas fraternity chapter under... (Nov '09) Jan '10 Snuff_me_out 2
News Alcohol Poisoning Causes University of Arkansas... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Lamda 3
News Police charge two students with hazing (Nov '09) Nov '09 justwondering 1
More from around the web