No charges in student buttocks branding

No charges in student buttocks branding

There are 2 comments on the story from Feb 21, 2010, titled No charges in student buttocks branding. In it, reports that:

Breckenridge authorities said a Texas Christian University student who suffered burns when his peers branded his buttocks participated in the act willingly and no charges will be filed.

Join the discussion below, or

the man next to the man

Blanchard, OK

#1 Feb 21, 2010
hahahahahaha sux to be him and also thats gay haha
My Guess

Caddo, OK

#2 Feb 22, 2010
WHO CARES!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeducational Fraternities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Video of racist chant threatens Univ. of Oklaho... (Mar '15) 6 hr simple simon says 231
News Peak of Reported Sex Assaults Involving SDSU Frats May '15 zio-greed 1
News Damage at Michigan Ski Resort Leads to Charges ... (Mar '15) Apr '15 WE THE PEOPLE 2
News University of Oklahoma shuts down fraternity in... (Mar '15) Mar '15 fedupwiththemess 8
News Racism in Oklahoma Frat Video Is Widespread at ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 fedupwiththemess 9
News sae (Mar '15) Mar '15 brown 1
News VIDEO: Univ. of Oklahoma severs ties with Sigma... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Ridiculous 1
More from around the web