Purdue frats, sororities take break f...

Purdue frats, sororities take break from drinking

There are 2 comments on the Indianapolis Star story from Sep 24, 2010, titled Purdue frats, sororities take break from drinking. In it, Indianapolis Star reports that:

Citing what they called a campus culture of underage and otherwise dangerous drinking, leaders of Purdue University's fraternities, sororities and cooperative houses declared a drinking moratorium Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Indianapolis Star.

PARENT

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 24, 2010
As a mother of a student that spends a lot of time on campus, I applaud this decision but I do believe the kids will still drink & party. they will be more careful as to who sees them.. I strongly disagree that the co-op housing should EVER allow drinking & alchohol in the houses/rooms especially the Christian womens co-op.. Most students do attend college to get an education & not on sex/drugs/drinking. PLEASE refraim from all that drinking & partying. Think about when you have children. how do you want them to act/behave? Men/women please would you like for your sister, siblings to be treated like this? DO not be mean & take advantage of the women?
tod

West Lafayette, IN

#2 Dec 15, 2012
You future employer will want to sit down and have a drink with you...not talk about how you studied for hours and had no life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coeducational Fraternities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mtsu FSL coordinator Donald Abels departs Mtsu Apr '16 Jake 1
News A week before trial, former USU student pleads ... Feb '16 OlARRY 1
News King: Parties mocking black culture prove racis... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Drilling for the ... 4
News Video of racist chant threatens Univ. of Oklaho... (Mar '15) Oct '15 Don Barros Serrano 232
News Peak of Reported Sex Assaults Involving SDSU Frats (May '15) May '15 zio-greed 1
News Damage at Michigan Ski Resort Leads to Charges ... (Mar '15) Apr '15 WE THE PEOPLE 2
News University of Oklahoma shuts down fraternity in... (Mar '15) Mar '15 fedupwiththemess 8
More from around the web